Livin' Like Larry

*computer dings 5 times*

Annabel: *slowly opens eyes and sits up in bed* Well, this is earlier than usual. *reaches for laptop on bedside table and sits on the edge of the bed, opening the laptop and Wattpad*

Hoodie: *whines and wraps an arm around her waist, tugging on her shirt and keeping his face buried in his pillow* Come back to bed. It's too early.

Annabel: *rolls eyes and smiles* We have a lot to do today. We might as well get up now. *sets laptop back on bedside table as she stands up*

Hoodie: *sits up with his back facing her and puts on mask* When's the last time you took the day off?

Annabel: Awhile, but I don't really care for that. I love having productive days despite how lazy I can be.

Hoodie: *puts on a black shirt and stands up while stretching* I'm getting too old for this though.

Annabel: *laughs* Quit acting like some brittle old man. You're so dramatic. *grabs computer and walks out of room towards Slender's room* Guys! We got dares! *knocks on door*

Andrea: *groans and dramatically slides off bed and crawls towards the door, barely opening it with fingertips*

Annabel: *opens the door completely and looks around the room, seeing Andrea on the floor, Kameron sprawled out on a table and Jane curled up in the bathtub* Lovely.

Andrea: *says with face buried in carpet* I feel dead inside.

Annabel: *steps over Andrea and walks over to the window, opening up the blinds*

Kameron: *screams and hisses as she shields her eyes*

Annabel: *smacks her upside the head* CALM DOWN!!

Jane: *yells from bathroom* STOP YELLING!!!

Slender: *walks into room* What's with all the yelling?!

Annabel: These alcoholics won't get up.

Masky: *walks in after Slender and kneels down besides Andrea* You smell like whiskey and disappointment.

Andrea: I bought a new perfume called "Fuck Off."

EJ: *leans against doorframe or the room* I think compared to BEN and Nikki, these three did the most damage.

Slender: It was nice knowing their livers.

EJ: *whisper* I've always wanted to try an alcoholic's liver.

Masky: EJ!!

EJ: It's just a thought!

Jane: *trudges out of bathroom* What did you wake us up so early for?

Annabel: We got dares! So someone go get the others so I can announce them.

EJ: I'm on it. *leaves the room then comes back five minutes later with everyone that was missing*

BEN: Duuuude! It's 9 in the morning! I wanted to sleep in.

Annabel: We got dares to do today, and it's our last day in Rome, too! The sooner we get these dares done, the sooner we can come back and pack and rest for our flight back home tomorrow.

Nina: We're going home already? Time sure does fly by.

Annabel: Exactly! That's why we gotta get started! *opens up computer and Wattpad and scrolls through the comments* OKAY, Midnight was dared to not be sassy to everyone without stuttering and to throw gang signs.