Crushes?

Annabel: *eating cheesecake in the kitchen with Masky and Hoodie* This cheesecake is amazing!

Masky: *mouth full of cheesecake* I know, right?!

Hoodie: *has cheesecake smothered all over his face*

Annabel: *giggles* Here, let me get that. *grabs a napkin and hands it to Hoodie*

Hoodie: *slightly blushes* Th-thanks.

*computer dings*

Annabel: Awesome a question! *runs to the computer and goes onto Wattpad*

Everyone: *walk into the living room to see what's going on*

EJ: Was there a comment?

Annabel: Yeah, I was about to read it! *reads the question and freezes, her face flushed pure red*

Slender: Annabel? Is everything alright, child?

BEN: Yeah, what does the question say?

Jeff: *sneaks up behind her and reads the comment over her shoulder* Oooh! This is gonna be good! *laughs*

Masky: Why? What does it say?

Jeff: @EliseMestasdiNingrat said, "Hey anabel! Sorry if I spelled it wrong and do you like anyone?"

BEN: Woah! Come on, Anna! Do you have a crush? *wriggles eyebrows*

Annabel: *slowly but hesitantly nods*

Sally: *gasps* She does! Can you please tell us who, Miss Annabel?

Everyone but Hoodie: *asks a million questions and guesses on who her crush is*

Annabel: *gets frustrated* Enough! *storms off to her room and slams the door shut*

Everyone: *stare at the top of the staircase in guilt*

Hoodie: W-way to go guys. I-if she h-had a hard t-time s-saying that s-she DID h-have a crush th-then wh-what made y-you think sh-she would c-confess who it w-was? *runs up the stairs to try to talk to Annabel*

Jeff: Well, we f*cked up... Okay, guys, leave your questions and dares in the comment section below! The others and I gotta go try and get Annabel out of her room.

Others: Bye. *run upstairs to talk to Annabel*