Boys, Boys, and More Boys

EJ: *sitting on a recliner in hotel room, reading the daily newspaper* Hey, look! *shows cover for everyone to see* BEN made the paper. *points to BEN's mugshot*

LJ: He's lucky Slender was nice enough to pay for his fine instead of just leaving him here while we go back home.

Nina: Bad news is that we're now banned from going to any flea market in the city.

Masky: *shrugs* That's not entirely bad.

Nina: Well, unlike you, I wanted to go to another flea market to see if someone was selling a tiny sculpture I wanted.

LJ: *digs around shopping and pulls out said figurine* You mean this?

Nina: *gasps and runs up to LJ* You bought it?!

LJ: *nods and holds it out to her* For you.

Nina: *takes the sculpture and hugs LJ*

Other girls: Awhhhh!

Jeff: GAAAAAAY!!!

Slender: *slams door open with BEN and ranting* I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU EMBARRASSED US ALL LIKE THAT!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?! HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED NOT TO TAKE THINGS FROM STRANGERS?! THIS IS HUMILIATING!!! *continues to rant*

BEN: *falls asleep on bed*

Slender: *continues to rant* AND THAT'S NOT EVEN THE WORST PART- He fell asleep, didn't he?

Nikki: *stands over BEN and waves her hands in his face* Out like a light.

Slender: Great.

*computer dings 5 times*

Andrea: *picks up Annabel's laptop* Where's Annabel?

EJ: *shrugs* Probably in her room.

Kameron: *takes the laptop swiftly from Andrea and runs to Annabel's room* ANNABEL!! I GOT YOUR COMPUTER FOR YOU!!

Andrea: NO YOU DIDN'T!!! I WAS GONNA GET IT!!! *runs after Kameron*

Everyone else in the room: *follow Kameron and Andrea*

Andrea and Kameron: *barge into Annabel's room, seeing Hoodie and Annabel huddled together in a blanket and Annabel crying as they watch Ymir's past in Season 2, Episode 10 of Attack On Titan* ...

Everyone else: *pause at the door and stare in confusion*

Hoodie: *sees EJ and casually placed arm around Annabel's shoulder to comfort her*

EJ: *growls* What's going on here?!

Annabel: *cries even harder* THIS SONG IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! *referring to "Call of Silence" playing in the background of the scene* (it's so amazing 11/10 would cry again)

Nikki: YOU'RE AN EPISODE BEHIND!!

Annabel: I'M NOT EMOTIONALLY PREPARED TO SEE ERWIN'S-

THIS CUT SCENE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SPOILER POLICE. PLEASE ENJOY STRIPPER LEVI.

 PLEASE ENJOY STRIPPER LEVI