More Questions and More Dares

Hoodie: *opens up the door to the room Angel was in the day before, holding a tray filled with eggs, bacon, and a biscuit* Angel...? *walks inside, closing the door behind him*

Angel: *glances back at Hoodie behind her and says nothing, going back to fcing the corner with her head lowered* ...What?

Hoodie: I... smuggled you some food... *kneels down behind her, putting the tray aside and placing a hand on her shoulder* Angel... are you okay?

Angel: .... Why do you insist on still bothering with me? I'm locked away in this room... alone... I'm nothing...

Hoodie: Angel, don't say that. You aren't-

Angel: *bolts up, eye color changing to a blood red*

Hoodie: *stands up and staggers back a little*

Angel: CAN'T YOU SEE?! I'M A MONSTER!! I'M NOT WORTH CARING FOR!! OFFENDER- AND PROBABLY EVERYONE ELSE- WANTS ME DEAD BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID!! *tears stream down her cheeks*

Hoodie: .... *pulls her into a hug* And, whoever said I wanted you to be gone?

Angel: *wants hug back but cant because of straitjacket*

*computer dings*

Hoodie: *looks at the door then back at Annabel* Before I go, I want you to know that no matter what happens in our lives, I will always be there for you. *undoes the muzzle over her mouth and the straitjacket* Just like I am right now. *takes her hands in his* Annabel, I love you and I never had stopped loving you.

Angel: *blushes, taken back*

Hoodie: And don't you ever forget that. *pecks her lips gently and walks out of the room, closing the door behind him*

Masky: *walks around the corner and sees Hoodie* Hurry up and get in the living room. We all gotta dare to do.

Hoodie: Alright. I'm going. *walks to the living room with Masky*

Le others: *standing in various places of the living room in silence*

Masky: Okay, I got him. *flops down onto the couch besides Andrea*

Hoodie: Okay, what is it that we had to do?

Nikki: *says in a gloomy way* You just have to dress up as a girl along with Slender, Masky, BEN.... *buries face in pillow* and those other guys...

Hoodie: ....? *looks at Jeff for an answer*

Jeff: She's taking the whole "Angel getting locked up" thing pretty hard.

Hoodie: *nods in understanding*

Splendor: Okay, why don't we just forget about her for now...

Offender: Why don't we jut send her to that mental institution for CreepyPastas in the Under Realm? For a demon like her, she deserves to go.

Splendor: *frowns* Offender, don't say that. Angel is out friend-

Offender: Was our friend. Now she's just anoher victim of Zalgo's doing. She isn't one of us now.