Love Triangles, Pranks, and Parties! Pt. 2

Le girls: *arrive at le mall and see Andrea* Andrea?

Andrea: Oh, hey! what are you guys doing here?

Nikki: Oh, @KameronForseth dared us and the guys to do a prank war.

Ciara: Yeah, and, of course, you're a part of the dare.

Andrea: Cool! Oh, um... wasn't Annabel here with you guys?

Ciara: Yeah, she's- *sees Annabel wandering off to Hot Topic* Annabel, get back here! *runs after her* And stay away from the Suicide Silence merchandise!

Annabel: *ignores her and hides in the Suicide Silence section (ohmergherd R.I.P Mitch Lucker ;-; ) of the store*

Andrea and Nikki: *follow Ciara and search for Annabel*

Nikki: Well, this place is creepy... How can Annabel love a store like this?!

Annabel: B*tch, this place you call creepy is mah fahking home. *le sassy snap*

Andrea: *grabs Annabel by the collar of her Sleeping With Sirens shirt and drags her out of the store*

Annabel: *reaches out to the store* NU! MAH PRECIOUS BAND MERCH!! IT NEEDS MEH!!! ;-;

Andrea: What we need is supplies for the prank war... and you need to get over the band merch!

Annabel: *gasps dramatically* How DARE you tell me to get over band merch?! Me forgetting about band merch is like forgetting how to breathe!

Nikki: Don't talk to her about band merch like that. Trust me, I've known her long enough to know she's crazier with band merch than when she eats Skittles.

Annabel: SKITTLEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki: See?

Ciara: ... Okay, then.. Anways, let's go to that prank shop I saw when we got here.

Andrea: Okay. Let's go. *drags Annabel to ze shop as Nikki and Ciara follow*

Le girls: *enter le store and look around for stuff to prank the guys with*

Annabel: *sees a Jeff the Killer costume* What the...? *picks up the costume* People prank people as Jeff? Really? Slendy would have been better... *shrugs and tries on the hoodie*

Nikki: *sees Annabel and laughs* Nice get up.

Annabel: *laughs and takes a (fake) random lighter, starting to talk in a derpy type of way and impersonating Jeff* Ooh! Look, I found a lighter!

Nikki: *says in a derpy voice* Ooh! Mom never let me play with these when I was young! XD

Annabel: Last time I saw one of these... *tries not to laugh* I turned into an explosion! XD

Both girls: *laugh really hard*

Nikki: *still laughing* It was like the 4th of July! XD

Both girls: *die laughing (lolz I'm sorry but if you have ever read Jeff the Killer's story and heard of The Seer and watched an episode of their bloopers on YouTube then you'll know where I'm getting this from XD)*

Ciara: *looks at them weirdly, hands full of supplies* Ready to go?

Both girls: Yes! XD