Dancing and Singing With Ze Slender Bros! >:3

Annabel: *looks around the living room, seeing no one* Finally, I can watch this video in peace! *takes out her tablet and goes on YouTube, searching up o2l (Ohmergherd yes I'm an o2l fan girl, don't judge -3- ) videos* Yay! I love this video! *clicks on a video and waits for it to load* .... *the song Grind On Me starts to play (lolz it's her ring tone now because someone hacked into her phone and she can't change it) on her phone*

EJ: *walks into the room, seeing Annabel and stops walking at the doorway* Hey, Anna.

Annabel: *stops texting whoever she was texting and exits out of the video before EJ sees what she was watching* Oh, hey!

EJ: *sits closely beside her and wraps an arm around her* What ya doing?

Annabel: Nothing. Just on YouTube.

EJ: Well, I guess you aren't watching anything at the moment so... *lifts up his mask a little and kisses Annabel*

Annabel: *blushes but kisses back*

EJ: *places his hands on her waist as the song Grind On Me plays again* ..... *stops kissing her awkwardly and looks at her phone* Uhh....

Annabel: *blushes embarrassed and turns off the phone* Sorry.

EJ: * chuckles* It's alright.

Nikki and BEN: *walk in holding hands*

Nikki: Hey!

Annabel: Hey! I see you guys were serious for once in your lives about having a relationship. *giggles*

Nikki: *scoffs playfully* Shut up.

Annabel: *laughs and sticks out her tongue*

Nikki: Anyways, there's a dare-

*Annabel's ring tone plays again*

Nikki: o_O

BEN: Pffft- HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Annabel: I knew you hacked into my phone!

BEN: *runs like hell*

Annabel: *chases after him* GET BACK HERE!!!!!

Nikki: Anyways.... LE SLENDER PEOPLEZ GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE!!!!!!!!

Le Slender Bros and for some reason Jeff: *enter le room*

Le Slender Bros: *look at Jeff weirdly (or Splendy does Idk somehow Slender, Offender, and Trender do also, okay?)*

Nikki: Jeff... I said the Slender people.

Jeff: I know. ^-^

Nikki: Well... you're not related to them...

Jeff: D': Well, fine then. I didn't wanna see what the hell they needed to do anyways. *makes a face at Nikki and turns around to accidentally run into the wall*

EJ: *tries to hold in laughter*

Jeff: *gets up and backs out of the room like a boss and flipping everyone currently in the room off as he did*

Hoodie: *walks in as Jeff was leaving, not wearing his mask or his usual hoodie (the picture on the right should show you what he looks like now ^-^ lolz Idek just go with it XD)*

Le Guys and Nikki: *stare at Hoodie in surprise* H-H-Hoodie?!?!

Hoodie: 'Sup? *leans back against the wall* Hey, has anyone seen Anna around?

EJ: *growls*

BEN: *runs past Nikki and skids to a halt when he sees Hoodie* Who dafuq are you?

Hoodie: BEN, it's me. Hoodie.