Water Balloons in Winter????

A/N: Sorry, everyone, for the late update. I've been kinda busy lately and Wattpad was being stupid and wouldn't let me upload this chapter:/ But now I got it! :D Anywho, hope you enjoy this chapter! Peace, mah cabbabages! >:3

Annabel: *walks into the kitchen yawning and wiping the sleep out of her eyes* Mornin' everyone...

Everyone but Hoodie: Morning.

Hoodie: *awkwardly gets out of the seat he was sitting on at the kitchen table, brushing past Annabel and walking upstairs to his bedroom*

Annabel: *watches as he leaves and sighs* He still upset?

Others: *nods*

Nikki: Sorry. Ciara and I tried telling him that you weren't upset about it anymore.

Ciara: But he just can't seem to get it through his thick skull.

Annabel: It's okay... *glances down at right arm quickly, noticing something the others didn't* Hey, um I'll be right back. *walks upstairs to the bathroom suspiciously*

Hoodie: *is unlocking his door when he sees Annabel walk past him in a hurry* A-Annabel?

Annabel: *looks back at Hoodie shakily* S-Sorry, Hoodie. I can't talk right now. *runs into bathroom and locks the door*

Hoodie: *notices a red stain on her shirt sleeve as she ran away* What the- *hears the computer ding from Annabel's room* Hm.. *walks into the room and notices red stains on the carpet and a razor on Annabel's dresser* A-Anna... *grabs the razor blade, examining it* T-This can't be happening... W-Why would she-

Annabel: *opens the bathroom door*

Hoodie: *gasps* No! *runs out of the room before Annabel could see him*

Annabel: *walks into her bedroom, fixing up the bandages on her wrists and rolling down her sleeves as she checked the comment on Wattpad* I dare *mumbles some words* attack boys with water balloons... Really? Water balloons in winter???? ((Ohmergherd best chapter title ever. Ten out of ten *dat sarcastic-ness tho*))

Nikki: *walks in eating ice cream* Dude, what da f*ck are you doing? Your food is getting devoured by Jeff downstairs!

Annabel: No time for breakfast! *knocks the ice cream out of Nikki's hands*

Nikki; B*tch, what dafuq?!?! Mah ice cream!!!!

Annabel: We must pummel ze boys with le water balloons! *epic pose*

Nikki: *looks at her like if she were crazy* Dude, are you on-

Annabel: I have a bold and daring plan. There is no time for hesitation. My orders must be carried out without questioning! *grabs Nikki by the wrist and runs downstairs to find Ciara*

Ciara: *is in her bedroom attempting to twerk*

Annabel and Nikki: *run into the room* Ciara, we has ze- *sees her* Dafuq are you doing?

Ciara: *looks at them wide eyed* Uhh... twerking?

Annabel: Disgusting. Anywho! We got a dare saying we gotta attack the guys with water balloons.

Ciara: Yes! *grabs water balloons out of nowhere*

Nikki: Uhh.. where did you-

Ciara: Don't ask.

Annabel: Okay, then? Now, let's go!

Le girls: *sneaking around the house with water balloons in hands when they find Jeff, BEN, Slendy, and Masky sitting in the living room*

Annabel: *hushes the others and beckons them to follow her lead*

Nikki and Ciara: *nods*

Annabel: *sneaks up behind them all*

Nikki and Ciara: *follows*

Annabel: *counts down from 3 quietly* FIRE! *throws the water ballons on the guys*

Nikki and Ciara: *do the same*

Le guys: *scream slightly and stand up drenched with water*

BEN: *girly screams as he was hit with water* ((Oh gawd why? XD))

Everyone: *look at him weirdly*

BEN: <-< ..... >-> *clears throat and tries saying in a manly voice* Uhh, th-that wasn't me. *voice slightly cracks because of puberty*

Jeff: Riiight.... anyway, what dafuq did you do that for?! It's fahking COLD! *shivers*

Annabel: Sorry, not sorry.

Ciara: *laughs* It was a dare, stupid. Don't get your panties in a twist.

Le other girls: *laugh*

Hoodie: *slides down the railing of the stairs and lands perfectly* O-okay, I heard laughing a-and screaming- *sees the guys* Why are you guys wet? (Oh gawd here comes the perverted thoughts XD)

Le girls: *have an evil look on their faces*

Hoodie: *sees them and backs away slowly, slightly scared* Uhh.. w-what are you guys d-doing?

Annabel: Get him!

Hoodie: *screams and runs upstairs*

Le girls: *chases him*

EJ: *has taken off his hoodie and is now wringing the water out* Okay. Now that that happened, that is all the time we have for today. Comment your questions and dares below and we'll see you in the next chapter!

Le others: Bai!!!!