CHRISTMAS EVE WITH ZE CREEPYPASTA PEOPLEZ!!!!! (Pt. 1)

Annabel: *walks into kitchen wearing a Santa mini dress, black knee high heel boots, and a Santa hat* Merry Christmas, everyone! *places hands on hips and smile*

EJ: *sees her while drinking milk, spitting it out on Slender and blushing immensely* A-Anna?!

Nikki: Don't forget about me! *comes in after Annabel wearing a hooded Santa jumpsuit and black knee high heel boots*

BEN: *sees her and chokes on his waffles, blushing*

Ciara: And me! *comes in wearing a white Sants mini dress and black knee high heel boots*

Jeff: *stares at her in awe, blushing and wolf whistles* Nice get up, ladies.

Trender: I know, right? And it was all my idea to create more of a holiday spirit for them and still looking good while doing it.

Le girls: *giggles and nods* Yeah.

Slender: *grabs a napkin and wipes off the milk EJ spit on his face* Really, Jack? You just had to spit on my face?

EJ: Oh... hehe. Woops. Sorry, sir.

Nikki: Hey, Slendy, we didn't have a guy's Santa outfit so we got you one of Trendy's girl Santa outfits. *holds it up to Slendy*

Slender: What in the name of Zalgo are you talking about, child?

Annabel: Your dare! You see-

Slender: -_-"

Annabel: Yeah.... I should really stop saying that when talking to you...

Slender: Just go on with it.

Ciara: Someone dared you to dress up as Santa for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! But we ain't saying who 'cause you might kill her- I mean them.

Slender: Fine, alright... *takes the outfit*

Annabel: Wooh! Let's go! *grabs one of Slendy's hands*

Trendy: *grabs his other hand and helps drag Slendy to a room so he could change*

Nikki and Ciara: *follow*

Le boys: *watch as the girls leave* Were they wearing- Why would they- THEY ARE HOT!!!! *look at each other weirdly*

Jeff: Okay, that was weird...

BEN: Yep.

EJ: Mhm... *nods*

Slender: *walks back in wearing a Santa dress, a Santa hat, and a fake long white beard* -_-

Le boys: ..... O_O .... Pffft- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Le girls and Trendy: *laugh super hard*

Slender: I hate you all....

Nikki: *wipes away tears* BEST CHRISTMAS EVE EVER!!!!!

Masky: *walks in, looking down at a file with the Operator sign on the front of it and full of certain papers* Mr. Slender, there is a file I found lying around that you should probably- What the hell? *looks at Slendy weird*

Slender: Uhh...

Masky: You know what, I don't wanna know... *leaves completely disturbed*