Heartbreaks and Kisses

Nikki and BEN: *hanging up mistletoe in random places of the Slender Mansion*

Nikki: *hangs up one at on the door frame of Hoodie's door* Annabel and Hoodie are always talking at his door so, I know that they would end up standing under here soon. *evilly chuckles*

BEN: Nice thinking! *gives her a high five*

Nikki: Thanks! *hears footsteps coming up the stairs* Gah! Someone's coming! *hides in a random room*

BEN: *follows Nikki*

Hoodie and Ciara: *walking up the stairs*

Hoodie: Th-thank you f-for helping m-me a-ask out A-Annabel, Ciara. I-it really m-means a-a lot.

Ciara: No problem, Hoodie. Annabel is my best friend and I totally know she will agree to be your girlfriend the next time she sees you after she reads the note you left her.

Hoodie: *walks into his room and stands at the entrance* I-I hope!

Ciara: Yeah. *looks up and gasps* Oh, great.

Hoodie: What? *looks up and blushes under mask* Oh no.

Ciara: I seriously will not enjoy this and I seriously hope no one sees!

Hoodie: L-let's just g-get this o-over with... *pulls mask up a little bit over lips*

Nikki and BEN: *peek out of the room they were hiding in slightly and gasp*

Nikki: *whispers* Oh no! They weren't supposed to kiss! Hoodie and Annabel were!

BEN: *whispers* Hopefully Annabel doesn't- Oh great!

Annabel: *walks out of her bedroom, readin Hoodie's note and smiling*

Nikki: Crap! *runs out of room and stands in front of Annabel* Hey, Annabel! W-what you got there?

Annabel: *holds the note to her chest and smiles broadly* Just a little note from Hoodie. H-he asked me out with this note. I also need to go talk to him about this. Have you seen him?

Nikki: A-actually he is sleepin in his room! You really shouldn't bother him-

Annabel: Oh come on! Ot will only be a minute. *walks past Nikki and walks to where Hoodie's room would be*

Hoodie and Ciara: *lean in hesitantly and kiss*

Annabel: *looks up from note and sees Hoodie, gasping*

Nikki: *runs up behind Annabel* Annabel-

Annabel: *looks at Nikki with tears in her eyes* .... *drops the note, stomps on it and runs to her bedroom crying*

Nikki: Annabel, wait! *hears the computer ding downstairs* Great. Just great.... *walks passed Hoodie and Ciara while they were gagging from kissing each other and reads the message on the computer* CIARA GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!!!!!

Ciara: *comes in brushing her teeth* What?

Nikki: @scene_dog_goes_WoofZ dared you and Jeff to kiss.

Ciara: Yes! Ooh, Jeffy!

Jeff: *walks into room* First of all, don't call me that. Second, what?

Ciara: Someone dared ya to kiss me.

Jeff: Well, I ain't hesitating! *kisses Ciara*

Ciara: *kisses back*

Jeff and Ciara: *kissing for already 5 minutes*

Nikki: *staring at them weirdly* ..... FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, BREATHE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Jeff and Ciara: *ignore her*

Nikki: *rolls eyes* Well, that's all for today guys. I gotta go see if Annabel's okay. Bye!*runs upstairs*

Hoodie: BEN!!!!

BEN: AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

Hoodie: *chases BEN around the living room*

Jeff and Ciara: *still kissing ((lolz))*