Ze First Question :3

Hoodie: *playing the guitar in his room in the style of If It Means A Lot to You by A Day To Remember*

And hey, darling, I hope you're good tonight

And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving

Yeah, I want it but no, I don't need it

Tell me something sweet to get me by

Annabel: *passes by Hoodie's room when she hears singing*  Hm? *leans slightly to the side, pressing her ear against the door gently*

Hoodie: *still playing the guitar*

If you can wait 'til I get home

Then I swear to you, that we can make this last

La la la

If you can wait 'til I get home

Then I swear, come toworrow, this will all be in our past

Well, it might be for the best

Masky: *walks up behind Annabel* Uhh... mind explaining to me what you're doing, Annabel?

Annabel: *jumps at the sound of his voice* O-oh, hey, Masky! *blushes embarrassed* I-I wasn't doing anything! I-I was just- *computer dings from downstairs* -gonna check my computer! Well, gotta run! *runs downstairs, trips, and tumbles down the remaining steps* ...Ouch. *dusts self off and checks computer* Awesome a question! *yells* JEFF ZE KILLA AND EJ GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!

Jeff and EJ: *rubbing ears* Dude, we were standing right next to you!

Annabel: Oh... heh! Anywho, EliseMestasdiNingrat asked, "I have a question for Jeff and EJ! Does "let's have a starring contest!" offend you guys?"

EJ: -_-"

Jeff: *laughs at EJ' face* Heh, for me, no 'cause I know I will totally win!

Annabel: *rolls eyes* Anyways, EJ?

EJ: .....Kinda

Annabel: Well, there's your answer @EliseMestadiNingrat! Outro please!

Sally: *appears out of nowhere* Comment your questions and dares below everyone!

Slender: And we will see you in the next chapter!

Everyone that was in the living room at the time: Bye!