SO MUCH ENERGY!!!!!!

Angel and Liu: *dancing along to Bangarang by Skrillex in living room*

Nina and Nikki: *dance their way into le room*

Angel: *stops and looks at them weirdly just as she was going to attempt Bone-Breaking* Guys, this is dubstep. Not salsa.

Nina: Hey, it's either this or we twerk.

Angel: ... Keep on doing what you're doing then! *keeps dancing to le dubstep*

Liu: What is it with you people and twerking?

Angel: I hate it.

Nikki: It's fun to twerk in inappropriate moments. XD

Nina: And it's fun to watch people fail to twerk and record them failing to upload to YouTube. XD

Liu: .... *shrugs* Whatever you say.

*le computer dings*

Angel: I got it! *tries to use le force to bring computer to her*

Nikki: *face palms* Angel, how many do I gotta tell you? Just because you're a Fallen Angel doesn't mean you can do everything.

Angel: *says in a voice as if she were crying* A girl can dream, can't she?! *grabs the computer and reads le comment* Someone get Splendy.

Splendor: *pops up behind Angel* I heard mah name! >:3

Angel: AAH!!! *nearly has a heart attack* WHAT THE HOLY F*CK?!?! STAHP!!!!!

Nikki and Liu: *laugh*

Angel: *puts hand to heart* You nearly gave me a heart attack!

Splendor: Sorry, not sorry. *le sassy snap*

LJ: B*tch, snapping is my thing. >:3 *le sassy snap*

Splendor: *sassy snaps twice*

LJ: *sassy snaps three times*

Splendor and LJ: *have a sassy snap battle* >:3

Nikki: *gets in between the two* B*tches, you be rookies. Lemme show ya how it's done. >:3 *sassy snaps like a real motherf*cker*

Splendor and LJ: *slump shoulders, defeated*

Nikki: *says in a voice similar to Pewdiepie* That's how it's done in NikkiTown, b*tches! >:3

Liu: *reads le comment over Angel's shoulder* Hey, this girl wants an energy drink-

Angel: DON'T-

Kameron: *falls from le ceiling* I HEARD ENERGY DRINKS!!!!

Angel: *face palms* Never mind...

Nikki: *looks up ceiling* Where did you even come from?

Kameron: *thinks* Well, I shall say it in he most simplest way as possible. When a mommy and daddy love each other very much-

Nina: Not that! XD

Kameron: Oh! XD

Liu: O-O ... I'm gonna go get Kameron and the girl an energy drink... *leaves to le kitchen and comes back to room with two energy drinks*

Kameron: OOH!! *takes a drink and chugs it*

Nikki: Um... I don't think you're supposed to-

Kameron: *burps a short a loud burp*

Nikki: *laughs*

Angel: Okay, peoplez! Shush yo faces!!

Le others: *stfu*

Angel: *turns to Splendor* Okay, @MariaMclemore asked if she can be your Proxy.

Splendor: Does she like candy?

Angel: I hink she does.

Splendor: Then she's in. *gives @MariaMclemore an energy drink* This is for you! You deserve it for being mah first Proxy, @MariaMclemore! :3

Maria: *comes out of nowhere and takes le energy drink* Thank you! *disappears*

Kameron: OMG I LOVE THIS ENERGY DRINK! THIS ENERGY DRINK IS AWESOME! JUST LIKE SOUL EATER! SOUL EATER IS AWESOME! I LIKE SOUL EATER! DON'T YOU?! I SHIP SOUL AND MAKA! WHAT ABOUT YOU?! I KNOW ANGEL SHIPS TSUBAKI AND BLACK☆STAR! THEY ARE A NICE PAIRING! JUST LIKE MS. MARIE AND DR. STEIN! THEY ARE SO SWEET! *rambles on and on about Soul Eater pairings while hopping around the rom and drinking more energy drinks*

Angel: Okay, that's all for today! Comment your questions and dares- *turns back to a girl again along with all the others*

Nikki: Yes! I'm a girl again!

Nina: Does that mean the four chapters are up?

Angel: I guess so.

Nikki: I can do anything again! *gasps in realization and runs upstairs to le bathroom* FINALLY!!!!!

BEN: *says from room* NO!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BOOBS?!?!

Angel: *face palms and laughs* Comment your questions and dares down below and we will see you in the next part!

LJ: *snaps sassily* Bye! >:3