PILLOW FIGHTS AND CHRISTMAS DECOR!!!! :D

Eveyone: *decorating the Slender Mansion with Christmas decorations*

Annabel: *trying to hang a wreath at the top of the kitchen entrance* Uh? A little help?

Nikki: Gurl, find a way ro hang it! BEN and I got problems of our own! *tries to put many mistletoe in a box without anyone noticing*

BEN: Yeah! What we're doing here is a Christmas tradition! We can't stop it now! *helps Nikki*

Annabel: *groans* Then, who isn't busy so they can help me?

Hoodie: I-I can h-help I-if you w-want.

Annabel: Thanks, Hoodie. Is it okay if you can give me a little lift so I can hand the wreath?

Hoodie: *slightly blushes under mask* S-sure. *grabs Annabel by the waist and lifts her up*

Annabel: *pounds a nail into the wall with a hammer*

Jeff: *making those string things that you hang the popcorn on ((I am sorry. I have no idea what they are called O_O))*

Ciara: *helping Jeff when she gets pricked in the finger with the needle* Owie! Son of a-

Jeff: What happened? Are you okay?

Ciara: Yeah, I'm fine. I just got jabbed in the finger with a needle.

Jeff: Here, let me see. *takes her hand and looks at where the needle hurt her*

Ciara: *slightly blushes*

Jeff: Well, it's not that bad. Just-

*computer dings*

Annabel: Gah! A comment! Yay! *hangs on the wreath carelessly and turns to where the sound came from quickly*

Hoodie: W-whoa! *accidentally lets go of Annabel*

Annabel: AH!

Hoodie: *catches Annabel, holding her bridal style* I-I am so s-sorry! A-are you okay?!

Annabel: Y-yeah. I'm okay. *realizes Hoodie is holding her and blushes a deep crimson red*

Hoodie: *blushes deeply* Um... s-sorry! *sets her down*

Annabel: It's okay. *turns back to the computer* W-well, thanks for helping me, Hoodie. *walks to the computer* Hmm.... *reads the comment*

Nikki: *walks up behind Annabel* So, who's it from? *uses best poker face she can possibly fake*

Annabel: *laughs* You and your fahking 3rd person speaking!

Nikki: Shut up and read the damn dare- I mean comment...

Annabel: *dying of laughter*

Ciara: *looks over Annabel's shoulder* Okay, it's from Nikki, saying, "I'm le bored and I really like this book..."

Annabel: *hugs Nikki* Thank chu! :3

Nikki: Chu welcome! :3

Ciara: "...So, I dare Nikki and Annabel and Ciara to le pillow fight!!!!!! See ya peeps later!!!!"

Annabel: Awesome! Okay, girls! If we gonna do a pillow fight then we might as well dress in out pajamas! So, off to the bedrooms!

Nikki and Ciara: Yes!

Annabel: *points upstairs* TO NARNIA!!!! >:3 *runs upstairs*

Nikki and Ciara: *follow*

~~5 minutes later~~

Annabel: *comes down wearing Batman boy shorts ((for girls lolz)) and a Batman pajama top*

Ciara: *comes down wearing plain black boy shorts with a Black Veil Brides band shirt*

Nikki: *comes down wearing red boy shorts and a Sleeping With Sirens loose tank top*

Hoodie, Jeff, and BEN: *jaws drop and blush*

Le girls: *grab a pillow* Okay, one.... two..... THREE!!! *start having a pillow fight*

Le boys that were there: *stare at them* O////O *nosebleeds*

Le girls: *stop and see them* What you perverts looking at?

Le boys: N-nothing! *look at each other run to their own rooms*

Le girls: *laugh*

Annabel: Okay, well that's all for today! Since the girls and I are already in our pajamas then we might as well have a sleepover, right?

Nikki and Ciara: Yeah! Totally!

Annabel: *giggles* Okay, well, bye mah peoples! And, we'll see ya next time on....

Le girls: *in Pewdiepie voice* CREEPYPASTA QUESTION AND DARE BOOOK!!!!

Annabel: *laughs* Okay, bai!

Nikki: *whacks Annabel and Ciara with her pillow in one swing, knocking them to the ground* WINNER, BIOTCHES!!!!! *dies laughing*