ZE CONTINUATION OF CHRISTMAS EVE WITH ZE CREEPYPASTA PEOPLEZ!!!!!

Annabel: *laughs*

EJ: *tries yanking Grinny off his face* Okay, Grinny. If you don't get off then I'm gonna get my scalpels on you!

Grinny: *releases hold and runs outside*

EJ: *rubs head* Ow...

Annabel: Don't be such a baby! You've dealt with worse!

EJ: Oh, really? When?

Annabel: When you first met Nikki and she freaked out then kicked you in the-

EJ: Yeaah... let's not discuss that...

*le girly scream comes from Hoodie's room (XD I'm sorry!)*

Annabel: *looks upstairs and sighs* I really hate the fact that a lot of people are hurting Hoodie...

EJ: Well, why shouldn't they hurt him? He hurt you!

Annabel: Yeah, I know. But, it just doesn't seem right to just let it happen...

EJ: I know. But, let's not worry about that. Let's just focus on making dinner.

Nikki: *barges in from the front door* HO HO HO, MOTHERFAHKERS!!!!! I HEARD DINNER AND NOW I ISH HERE!!!!!

Annabel: WOOH!!!! MAH BITCH BE HERE!!!!! *huggles Nikki*

Nikki: YEAH!!!! *huggles Annabel*

Jeff and BEN: *walk in all bloody* Don't forget about us!!! *pose sassily (Yes "sassily" is a word! .... Okay maybe not! XD)*

Ciara: *stumbles down the stairs, holding a mini metal paintball blow gun (like the one from iCarly I think?) and laughing like a maniac*

Annabel: What are you doing? Weren't you supposed to go all "assassin" on Hoodie, like what @KameronForseth dared you to do?

Ciara: Yeah! And I did! I was a Paintball Assassin! Duh!

Nikki: ... Nicely played.

Ciara: Thank you! *bows sticking the blow gun in her right boot* Also, I saw the other dare she put. She wants me, you, and Nikki to start a food fight with the guys!

Nikki: WOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *grabs a bag of Skittlez (OHMERGHERD SKITTLEZ *0*) and throws them at ze peoplez*

Annabel: *le gasp* MAH SKITTLEZ!!!!!!! *glares at Nikki dramatically* YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!!!!!

Nikki: I SHALL TAKE REVENGE FOR THE ICE CREAM YOU MADE ME DROP!!!!!! 030 *stuff ze Skittlez into the (I think?) eye socket of EJ's mask* MERRY CHRISTMAS B*TCHES!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *runs around throwing Skittlez and pie at le peoplez*

Jeff: BEN, you better not of given her you dru-

BEN: I DIDN'T! SHUT UP!

Annabel: *grabs cheesecake from the fridge*

Masky: *comes out of nowhere and tackles Annabel, grabbing the cheesecake and sitting in a corner, petting the cheesecake* MINE!

Annabel: Fine then! *le sassy snap and takes cake out of fridge and throws multiple chunks at everyone* WOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEN: AAAAHHH!!!!!!!! *grabs a plate and blocks himself from the food*

Jeff: *grabs some leftover pasta from the fridge and throws it at EJ, Ciara, and Nikki* DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!! *laughs maniacally*

Annabel: *sings at the top of her lungs (I am so sorry about what you are about to read. She had Skittlez... and she was watching Markiplier. So I am very sorry! XD) while throwing cake and powdered candy at everyone*

JINGLE BELLS

GO TO HELL

I HOPE YOU DIE TODAY

SANTA'S COMING TO KILL YOU

AND NOTHING YOU WILL SAY

WILL STOP ME!

JINGLE BALLS- JINGLE BELLZ

HO, HO, HOLY SH*T!

PREPARE TO DIE YOU LITTLE KID

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SH*T! >:3 (like a boss XD)

Le Peoplez except for Annabel: *all stop* Dafuq?

Annabel: *freezes* 030 ..... WOOH! *smothers EJ's face (or mask. Idk just go with it) with ze cake*

Everyone: *continue with ze food fight*

Slender: *walks in and gasps* WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?!

Everyone but Slendy and Masky: 0.0 ...... RUN!!!!!! *run through the back door and towards the woods*

Slender: YOU GET BACK HERE, YOU BASTARD KIDDIES!!!!! (Markiplier phrase! XD) *runs after them*

Annabel: *says while running* THAT'S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE FOR TODAY! BYE!!!! AAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

Everyone but Slendy: AAAHH!!!!!!!!!

Masky: 0-0 .... *does a victory dance and yells from back door of ze house* HAHA! MOTHERFAHKERS! I WIN THIS FOOD FIGHT!!!!

A/N: Lolz. Okay, Merry Christmas to all my followers/readers! Hope you have a great day!