Most Embarrassing Moments In Our Lives XD

Angel and Hoodie: *listening to Psychosocial by Slipknot in the living room*

Ciara: *walks up to the radio and changes it to Black Veil Brides*

Angel: Hey, we were listening to that!

Ciara: Oh, please. Don't pretend you don't like this song.

Angel: Well, as much as I regret saying this, turn off BVB and put on Slipknot.

Ciara: Nope. ^-^

Hoodie: Don't worry. We can listen to music later, okay?

Angel: Okay. *sighs* Well, I'm gonna go draw. Bye! *runs up the stairs and goes to room*

*ZE COMPUTER DINGS*

Ciara: *grabs Angel's computer and reads the dare* Umm... Hoodie? XD

Hoodie: What?

Ciara: Can you go get Masky please? XD

Masky: *walks in from the kitchen* No need to call, I'm already here. *stands right beside Hoodie*

Ciara: *tries best to not laugh but laughs anyway*

Masky and Hoodie: *glance at each other and look back at her confused*

Masky: Why are you laughing?

Ciara: *says through laughs* The only thing you gotta know is, who's the girl in the relationship? XD

Masky and Hoodie: WHAT?????

Andrea: *walks in and sees Ciara laughing* OMG! Did you see what I dared?

Ciara: *nods* Yes! XD

Andrea: *starts laughing* Hoodie, where are you gonna take Masky for your first date? XD

Le girls: *laugh even harder*

Masky: Okay, what is going on?

Ciara: An-Andrea d-dared *inhales deeply* for y-you two t-to... DATE!!! XD

Le girls: *rofl*

Masky and Hoodie: *blush embarrassed*

Hoodie: .... I call being the boyfriend! *runs off*

Masky: Hey, I wanna be the boyfriend! *runs afer him*

Le girls: *die laughing*

*le computer dings*

Ciara: *stumbles towards the computer, still laughing and reads the comment* JEFF!!!!

Jeff: *stumbles in through the front door, holding a beer bottle* WHAT?! (he's obviously drunk XD)

Andrea: HOLY CRAP!!! IS HE DRUNK?!?! XD

Ciara: OMG! Who were you drinkin wi-

BEN: *barges in through the door, holding a cigarette and a beer bottle* HAPPY BIRTHDAY,  MOTHERFAHKERS!!!

Andrea: *laughs* You should have known, Ciara! XD

Ciara: Omg. Okay, I'll deal with them two later. Jeff-

Jeff: *trying to catch a fly with his mouth*

Ciara: O.o ... Tell me something that you have always wanted to tell me...

Jeff: *looks at her wide eyed* .... *bursts into tears* I CHEATED ON YOU!!!

Ciara: WHAT?!?!

Jeff: I'M SORRY!!! I CHEATED ON YOU WITH THAT SLUT!!! *points to the coffee table*

Andrea: O-O .... Pfft- HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD

Ciara: O-O ... Okay... I forgive you?

Jeff: *hugs her* Thank you!

Nikki: *walks into the room, looking confused* Umm... can anyone tell me why Hoodie and Masky are arguing about who gets to be a boyfriend?

Andrea: OMG!! XD

Ciara: *laughs* I'll explain later! Anyways, that's all for today. Comment-

Nikki: Actually, here's the thing. Angel is very behind on these dares so, is it okay if you guys could kinda stop with the dares for now until she catches up? We seriously hope you guys don't mind.

Ciara: Alright. Well, you people heard the girl. Just please do Angel this favor and lay low for a little? Anyways, comment your- BLARG! Never mind that. That's all for today! We'll see you all in the next chapter... Wow it kinda sounds weird cutting off part of the intro.

Andrea: It does sound weird! Anyways, see ya later! Bye!