Remember Us

There was a loud knock at the door in the early hours of the morning at Normani's cosy little apartment.

Ally was the only one still awake, knowing the others would fall asleep and deciding she would wake them upon Lauren and Camila's arrival.

Ally switched off the TV in her spare room that she shared with Dinah, and jumped up to answer the door. "Hey, we're here. What's going on?" Lauren asked Ally, clearly exhausted.

"Hey Lo, Hey Mila, come in." Ally welcomed them in and helped the girls with their suitcases before shutting the door behind them

"Mani!" Camila whispered harshly and shook her to wake her up to which Normani sleepily groaned and sat up at the sound of Camila's voice.

"I'm up, I'm up." Normani mumbled rubbing at her eyes and crawling out of bed to turn on the light. Lauren came out of Ally and Dinah's spare bedroom with Dinah; who was barely awake.

"So Ally, what do you want to tell us?" Camila asked as the girls all sat down on Normani's bed together and Ally took a deep breath before making sure everyone was paying attention.

"Okay, I spoke to Demi last week and she somehow managed to persuade Simon to take us back on the label." Ally smiled and waited for the girls reactions, they were all puzzled.

"Wait..does that mean Fifth Harmony is back together?" Normani asked excitedly and Ally nodded wildly "Yes Mani! We're back!" Ally clapped

"Shut up! Really?" Camila gasped and Dinah squealed excitedly with Lauren as they recognised the reality. They were back together! Fifth Harmony was back and badass.

"So what happens now?" Lauren asked and everyone shut up to listen to Ally. "We have another week at Normani's to do whatever, a break I guess. But then we fly out to Simon's house and make our new tour arrangements. We're continuing the summer tour."

The girls all chatted excitedly before their tiredness caught up with them and they were falling asleep. Ally and Camila were sprawled out on the sofa together and Normani was laid back in bed on her phone.

"We're going to bed now." Dinah announced and Normani nodded with a smile "Goodnight, and I know you're happy but I don't want to have to have to change my sheets." Normani hinted and both girls blushed furiously at the comment

"Shut up." Dinah groaned and pulled Lauren into her bedroom.

"I missed you." Dinah pulled their bodies together closely against the closed door behind them

"I missed you too babe. Are you okay?" Lauren stroked Dinah's cheek lovingly and Dinah smiled at her "I am now."

"Kiss me." Lauren whispered and Dinah leaned in capturing Lauren's lips in her own, sharing a passionate but not too intimate kiss, it was sweet and gentle as opposed to rushed and lustful.

The girls missed each other's company immensely and wanted to savour their week off before they thankfully went back to work, they all needed to thank Demi for that.

Dinah lifted Lauren's top slightly just to hold her hips in place, but Lauren sadly panicked and pushed Dinah away from her, breathing heavily. "Dinah I can't." Lauren gulped and Dinah shook her head at her "I wasn't going to do anything, I promise." Dinah smiled sadly and Lauren saw the truth in her eyes, feeling guilty immediately.

"Sorry. I-" Lauren kissed Dinah since she couldn't seem to find the words to apologise, Dinah pulled back to look at the emerald eyes she knew and loved.

"You don't have to apologise or kiss me to do so, it's not your fault you're a bit apprehensive Lauren. I would never do anything with you like that until you were ready." Dinah promised, Lauren gave a small smile and blushed at her.