Just Wondering

"Mani?" Normani looked over at her girlfriend laying next to her. "What's up?" "How long do you think the band will last before it finishes?" Normani frowned. "I don't know, why?" Camila bit her lip. "Just wondering." But no, it was too late, Normani was suspicious. "What are you thinking?" "I just..someday I wanna go solo, like that's what we all wanted when we got into the industry. We didn't think we'd get put in a group." Camila explained. "So?" "I just feel like, well maybe it's time to move on.." Normani's eyes widened. "You want to leave the band?" Camila sighed. "I want to do my own thing..and I can't do that in the band. There's limitations." "What are you guys talking about?" Dinah came in and sat down, the other two girls following behind. "Camila has decided that she wants to leave the band." Normani said stiffly. "Babe come on." "No, don't." Normani crossed her arms. "What?" Dinah gasped at her best friend. "You can't be serious." Lauren groaned. "It was just a thought.." "I thought you were invested in this group!" Ally said in shock. "I was, I mean I am! I just, I wanna do my own thing." "I knew it." Dinah scoffed. "I knew it when you made that song with Shawn." "Are you really done here?" Normani asked worriedly. "I just, it's not the same for me anymore. I love you guys all so much I just, making music as a group isn't making me happy anymore." Ally sighed and rubbed her eyes. "For fucks sake." Lauren huffed. "Are you seriously doing this to us?" "It's not like it's a massive deal.." "Camila what the heck it is a big deal!" Ally growled. "You're talking about all of our careers, not just yours!" Camila was surprised at the older girl. "I️ think we should call a meeting with Simon and talk about this properly." Normani suggested in a low voice. "Good idea." Lauren said. "Whatever will sort this." Dinah shrugged. "I need some air." Ally stormed off. Camila lowered her head and turned to her girlfriend who stood up and started to go. "Wait Mani, whatever happens I don't want to break up, please." "Just stay away from me." Normani ripped her hand out of Camila's and grabbed Lauren's, taking her with her. "Dinah?" Camila turned to the girl with tears in her eyes. Dinah shook her head slowly and went to her bunk. Camila let out a sob. She shouldn't have said anything.

Y'all been waiting for this, also this book has been going on for like 2 years I need to wrap it up already