The Reunion

The sequel to Prehistoric Romance has finally come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pacifica P.o.V

It's been three years since the incident and he didn't return so I gave up on his return and focused on my life with my boyfriend Dipper. I'm on a date with him and I'm having a great time we were laughing and talking about our past. And then they chased me out of their man cave all the way home. Dipper told me as he pointed to the cave. That's amazing. But why'd you try to prove that you were manly. You don't even have any chest hair. I told him. Well I used to but I a while back when I was getting in shape I decided to shave it off. He told me as we made our way to the exit of Susan's Diner.

We crossed the street holding hands. But then I noticed my wallet was dropped in the middle of the street. Dipper I dropped my wallet I'll be right back. I told him walking off to get it. As I got to where I dropped my wallet a huge truck was coming at me full speed. I didn't have time to move. I close my eyes in fear and I hear Dipper call me name as he tried to get to me in time. Pacifica!!!

But then a felt like was somewhere else. Am I dead? I say to myself. You can open your eyes now. I familiar voice said to me. I open my eyes and a guy was holding me bridal style.

I feel like I've been here before? I got a good look at his face and he kinda looked familiar. He had black hair, tannish skin, brown eyes and he had a few scars on his face. Something about him made me feel strange. Thank you for saving me whoever you are. I said to him as he put me down. You really forgot me already? He said crossing his arms. I am really confused. Forgot you, I don't you. I said looked at him up and down to see if I could figure it out.

So that's how you're gonna play it Blondie. He stated before smirking. I told you to never call me blondie Chris-.As I was about to say his name I noticed his scars again from when he was a kid. He's back. Christan, is that really you? I asked him to cry. What's wrong Paz? He asked. Hearing that name after all this time made me so happy I started to cry tears of joy. You alright? He asked getting closer to me. I can't believe it's you I've missed you so much. I yelled at him crying into his chest. Ah Paz you're still obsessed with me. He said as he smiled and laughed. I'm just so happy to see you again Christan. I said punching his arm before wiping the tears from my eyes. Hey Pacifica are you okay?! Dipper asked running over to us. Yeah I'm fine, the truck didn't even touch me, thanks to him. I said pointing to Christan. Is this a friend of yours Pacifica? Dipper asked me.

Christan P.o.V

He's your friend too Dipper. Paz told him. He looked at me. I don't remember him one bit. Dipper said pissing me off a little. What's with everyone forgetting me? I don't know man, do something that will jog my memory. He instructed.I know exactly what to do, watch this. I turned to Paz and grabbed her by the waist. She looked really scared. Her legs were trembling as if she was afraid of my grip. Just me doing that made Dipper's eyes turn green. That's exactly what I was counting on. I say to myself. Get your hands off my girlfriend before I make you. He told me looking really intense. I felt that he was stronger than when we were kids but not as strong as I wanted him to be.To let him know who I am I transformed making my hair turn Crimson Red along with my eyes. The look on his face told me that he figured it out.

Crimson hair, red eyes and fiery aura. Christan is that you? He asked me. The one and only. As I said that he swung a wooden sword at me but I caught it in my hand with little to no effort. Hey watch it I told who I was so but the twig away. I told him as I let go of it. That doesn't mean that you can touch my girlfriend dude. Dipper told me as his sword disappeared.

Dipper you're so overprotective even when it's your friends. Paz told him. I know but he went too far. He explained to her. But what if you had hurt him? She said making me giggle a little. Dipper noticed my laughter and got angry. He made his eyes glowed green. Ohhh the scary eyes. I said really sarcastic as I changed my eyes Crimson to match his. He looked a bit shaken when I did that and stopped glaring. So I changed back to normal and started to walk to the shack with them following behind me.