Hot Tub Party

This the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY ?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
I can't believe that he's actually moving on. We've been threw so much together. He was first kiss and he took my viginity. I have to find him and tell him I'm so sorry. I ran to their room and asked Dipper did he come back to the hotel last night. No he hasn't come back but he will. He told me. Thanks Dipper and Good morning. I said hugging him and going to look for Christan. He wasn't that hard to find when you see flames shooting in the sky. Christan I finally found you. I said hugging him. Why would you be looking for me I'm didn't win your Dippers now and don't want to mess it up so go have fun with Dipper. He said as I let go of him.

You might have lost but that doesn't mean to go and just leave me ounce again. I thought sense he won I wouldn't be wanted so I'm I don't want anything to do with Dipper or you. He said so cold which really broke my heart. Well we are going to have a good time at the new hot tub in the swimming area tonight so if you want to come just come. I suggested I'll think about. He said closing his eyes. Bye.

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

We get to the hot tub and we lay in it for about an hour talking and laughing. Then I heard footsteps and hoped it was Christan. He walked out of the shadows. Christan you came. Yeah I got bored burning down trees. He said getting in. Well what were you guys talking about anyways? He asked. We were talking about that injury you got. I said trying to hide the fact that we had sex. Oh that well I could tell you guys the story but that's one secret I could and would never tell you. Yes, he may not like anymore but at least he will still keep the secret. I thought.

So how are we going to have "fun"? We are all going to get drunk and have teenage fun. Mabel screamed. Sure I'll go get the drinks. He said walking to the bar next to the pool. He brought back five different drinks. We all got trunk that night and I can't remember much as long as I don't wake up in the bed with Christan again.

Dipper P.o.V
I woke up in the hot tub along with everyone else. I went to my room and it wouldn't open. Oh crap I locked us out of the room. Just go to our room we never lock it when we leave. ZZ said walking to her room. It was also locked. I ran to grunkle stans room and ran in and know one answered. Something weird is going on. Pacifica said looking at everything. Looks normal to me. Christan putting his jeans on. Okay let's go to back to Gravity Falls and see if they left without us again. I said walking up to Christan. What? Can you teleport us to Gravity Falls? I pleaded with him.

Sure if you want to be completely naked. Wait we will be naked if you teleport, wait you are never naked when you teleport. My clothes are always fire materialized so it can't burn. He explained. Well why don't you put some fire materialized clothes on us. Pacifica asked. Fine, I'll do it. He said pouting his finger at us and shooting us with fire and a small explosion went off. When the smoke cleared we were wearing red and black versions of our clothes. I was wearing a black and red hat and the pine tree was red. Pacifica was wearing red over shirt with a black undershirt with black skinny jeans and red flats.

Mabel and ZZ were wearing red shirts with black stars on them. Black shorts and shoes. Now your ready, as long as you're connected with me you will come to. He explained to us. I grabbed hid shoulder, Pacifica grabbed his as well but very loosely, Mabel and ZZ grabbed each other's hands and mine and we left.

Christan P.o.V
We make back to Gravity Falls fully clothed but everything looked so different. Woah what happened her wait is that Tyler, he looks so old. Mabel asked looking at him. Can't be we were only gone for four days. I said as a fight between a beaver and a dog started. Get em get em. The guy said very familiar. That is Tyler, only he would say those words. Mabel said confused. Wait if that's Tyler then what's going on? Pacifica said.

Just then a kid ran up to me and jumped on me. What the heck get off me kid. I said pushing the kid off. But you promised that you would teach me how to ride my bike. The kid with blonde with black tip hair said. No I didn't you crazy kid. I said brushing myself off. Mom, dad broke his promise. The annoying kid said looking at Pacifica. You must have me confused with your mother. She said bending down to his height. No my mother has blonde hair and blue eyes and my dad has black hair with chocolate brown eyes.

Lets just take you home to your parents kid. I said. He grabbed my hand and walked beside me. Your just lucky I'm in good mood. I said walking beside him. That's what you always say. He said clutching my hand. So where is your house kid? Pacifica asked walking by him and me. My name is Dwayne and it's way up there. He told us grabbing Pacifica hand. Wait you mean that mansion? Pacifica asked stopping. Yeah. One cousins or aunt must be visiting or something. Pacifica said as she started to walk again. We finally make it to Pacifica's mansion and we were easily let in without question.

Well here we are now ki- I mean Dwayne don't go and assume that someone is your parent and jump on them. I said about to walk off. But you are my parents, your name is Pacifica Elise Northwest and you are Christan Brooks and you two are me and my sisters parents. Wait how did you know what are names are, we never told you. Pacifica said. Then the TV said something that almost made me scared. *Hello everyone I'm Janet Daniel and welcome to the 2025 daily show.* Wait 2025?!? Pacifica said in shock. We went seven years into the fucking future.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOOM shotgun to the dick!Didn't expect that did ya. Into the future, how did they do it? What do you think brought them into the year 2025?

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE