A Rematch Three years in the Making

This is the Sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
So now you big and tuff, took you three years to come back. I said to him. Yeah and become much more powerful than when we were kids. This time I've returned with a VENGEANCE VENGEANCE I say. He shouted at the sky. Blah blah blah enough with the vengeance crap and put your money where your mouth is. Fine I'll show you my new power hothead.

He leaped forwarded towards me and we started to punch each other but mostly I missed and he punched me. We stopped and did the same thing at least two times before I got tired. So you weren't kidding about new power of yours I'm impressed, if you weren't a complete and total maniac I would probably want to as a sparring partner. I said catching my breath. You think this a game, this is no game your fighting to live.

I know that but that won't stop me from having fun in this fight. I explained to him. You know I'm not even satisfied yet because I haven't even begun to use my full power yet. He explained. Oh well at least I know I'm not alone because I've been going about eighty percent. I said scratching my neck. WHAT your holding back!?! He asked getting angry. Fine let's see how you do at this speed.

He punched me in the head and arm. I punched his chest and he flew into the sky. He stopped and started shooting black laser beams at me. You didn't tell me we were using blasts now. I said as I teleported behind him and kicked him but he disappeared. Are you taking me seriously now? He said reappearing behind. Your about to find out. I said as I transformed into my second stage.

Dipper P.o.V
We had a great time after the "deal" I just hope he doesn't brake the deal like his father. So what do you want to do now Paz. I asked using her nickname. Paz that's so sweet you gave me a nickname. Yeah I made it up just for you. I said before kissing her on the lips. I released and she was blushing like this was our first time or something. Ready to go back to the shack Paz? I asked using it again.
Yeah I am my Big Dipper. She said in a flirty tone.

Christan P.o.V
Me and Marty have been going at it for about and hour now and I'm getting tired of this. You know what, I don't care how much pathetic training you put yourself threw because none of it has prepared you for this fight. He mocked me tilting his head and laughing. Even though I wasn't prepared that doesn't mean you've won yet I still have a chance. I told him. Then take this he said. He said from behind me.

He blasted me into the sky ripping my part of my jacket off. Your very lucky that I was off because you wouldn't have survived because it would have been boring if you died to quickly. He said throwing another one but missed. I ripped my jacket and shirt off and asked him a question. Marty I have a question, what happened to you to make yourself so powerful is just three years.

Well I suppose that your going to die anyways might as well tell you.
~~~~~flashback~~~~~
After you left to find my father me and Dipper took Pacifica into his room. I went downstairs and tried to contact my dad. It didn't work so I just decided to practice magic and my powers on the monsters in the woods. That's why no monsters have bothered you guys. Eventually my father found me and brought me back to our dimension. Boy I can't believe you would side with pinetree and his friends. I didn't side with anyone I just was hiding from you. Why so I wouldn't kill you. Of course. Well you should have hid a lot better. He attempted to kill me but I absorbed him and his power. Time goes by fast in our dimension so it was three years until I returned.
~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~
Now you got your answer and it's time for you to die. He told me wrapping up the story. Not just yet. I said. I started to heat up and steam started to come off of my body. Never thought I'd ever get to use this move but, it has come to that. My muscles started to expand and heat up and it hurt a lot. BODY DON'T FAIL ME FIRE CHARGE TIMES TWO. WHAT your using that but it could kill you. He asked me surprised. You know this move? I asked still changing. It's basically a power increaser for short bursts.

I then let out all my power at once and jumped towards him and punched him into the sky. He stopped himself but I drop kicked him from behind. He flew into the mountain I was found in. He then exploded and destroyed it all. He then attempted to throw another one of those death bombs but I kicked him in the face. He attended to punch me but missed and I punched him in the stomach hard.

He stumbled and fell to the ground. You k-know you c-can't win so g-g-give up. I struggled to speak with all the stress on my body. Give up I don't give up, I destroy. He said as he got up. I don't need this blasted planet anymore, I'll blow you and this planet to space dust. He said as he flew up into the air. Try to dodge this if you can but if you do your planet will perish. He explained to me holding a purple electric beam in his hands. He's not bluffing I need to risk it. I hope this works because Goku can do it and so can I because if it doesn't the world is doomed. I put my hands and a position like his. Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha-Me-Ha-Ma. Say good bye to your presence planet Christan. He said blasting his beam. Ha-Me-HA!!!!!!! I screamed blasting mine as well. They collided and a explosion went off.

(At the top is also what it looked like just stroll over on the picture)

What it looks just like my Galik beam cannon. He was winning the struggle. He was going to destroy everything and I decided to up the anty and use the fire charge again. This may destroy my body but it's worth it. I thought to myself. FIRE CHARGE TIMES....THREE!!! I screamed pushing the blast out harder which caused another blast to shot from the first one. This is impossible I'm a g-g-god. He said as he was shot into the air by me.
Finally it's over. I said as I passed out on the ground.

Dipper P.o.V
We made it to the shack hand at hand and saw a big crater with someone in the middle. Oh my god is he okay? Pacifica asked as she ran over to him. I ran behind her to find a badly wounded Christan. Do you know him Pacifica? I asked just in case she still didn't know who he was. Of course I do it's Christan. She told me with tears in hear eyes. Please Dipper we need to get him to the hospital. She said holding his head on her lap.

Okay let's go to the hospital get him to Grunkle Stan's car. Okay I'll try. She said pulling him into the car. I wonder how this happened. She asked me looking at him in the review mirror. I guess he must have been threw something intense. I said trying not to look like I know something. We make it to the hospital and they rushed him into a room immediately. The doctor told us to go sit in the waitingroom.

Dipper I hope he's not dead becau-. I cut her off. It's okay he's a tuff guy he won't die that easily. I tried to comfort her. Your right I shouldn't worry. Mr.Pines and Ms.Northwest you may now come in. The doctor told us. We followed him into the room and Christan was still asleep. Is he okay doc? Pacifica asked. We don't know we will need to run some tests and we will inform you tomorrow. Christan I hope your okay. Pacifica said. I just hope Marty didn't tell him I sent him. I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was a awesome battle to the death. But if you were confused about Paz and her memory of Christan it's that the fight went on in a place were nothing is remembered if gone into. Dipper knew because of the deal. Sense Christan won the barrier was broken and Pacifica and everyone else remembered him.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE