Concert-Part 1

This the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and this a crossover between Jessie and Austin & Ally and Gravity Falls. But the question still remains.

ARE YOU READY, AUSTIN & Ally !?!?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
I'm driving down the street and then a saw this massive building with the words Magz in big space textured words. Well that's enough evidence for me to know that I know where I'm going I guess. That place is massive, it's bigger than the hotel. Dipper said looking at it. Hey but know we have to find a parking spot. There's one. Dipper said pointing to the open parking spot. Alright here we go. I drove over to the parking spot but someone else got there before me. Crap now I have t to find another. I said looking for one. I finally found one but it was way across the street but I still parked there and headed for the studio.

When we got into the building the inside was even more massive than the outside. Wow, now this is a life I could get used to. I said walking around. I mean there is a freaking swimming pool in here. Let's try to Dallas then we can check out the rest of this place later. Dipper stated. Your right lets go find Dallas. We first went to the counter where this lady with this lady with brown hair was standing typing on a computer. Hi I'm Christan Brooks and I'm here for Dallas's concert. I explained. When she looked at me she blushed a bit then got up. O-o-over t-there. She said pointing to a room with the words STAR in bolder letters on a door in a gold star. Thanks umm....Cherry. I said looking at her name tag.

We walked over to the door and walked in. Inside was a blonde guy with red shirt with a leather jacket and white pants and red sneakers and a brown haired girl with green and red shirt and blue jeans and flats. A redheaded guy with weird clothes on and short girl with leopard print clothes and curly hair. Oh so there are others. I said as we were completely in. You must be Christan, Dallas told me all about you. The blonde guy said walking over to us. Wait Dallas told you about me but I don't even know who you are. I haven't been on stage in a while so that makes sense. I'm Austin, Austin Moon.

Jessie P.o.V
I walking back to the penthouse and Pacifica and Emily and Lilly were still walking with me. So are we going to your place? Pacifica asked. Yeah I'm beat from all this walking around. I said as we made it to the elevator. So how do you guys like being in the NYC? I asked. It was a bit overwhelming at first but we got used to it. Pacifica said as all of us were in the elevator. And it is just getting better. The twins said in unison. Then the door opened. Here we are home sweet home. I said as I noticed Zuri came out of the screening room. Jessie I can't find Chubby the bear. She said walking up to us.

Zuri he might in your room. I suggested. No he usually likes to rome around, you know how bears are. Well until you find him I would like you to meet our new neighbors. I said gesturing to Pacifica and the twins. Hello I'm Pacifica. She said reaching her hand for her to shake. I'm Zuri Ross, and I'm the princess of this kingdom. Then Emma came downstairs. Jessie have you seen my lab top, I think Luke went to the bathroom with it again. She said covering her face. Why is she covering her face? Emily asked me. Well either she lost an eye looking for Luke or she thinks you three are famous. Then Luke ran out of the kitchen screaming help he's got a frying pan. He jumped into my arms bridal style. What are you doing, and who has a frying pan? Luke!!! I heard a grumpy voice say. Three words Bertram, Bomb, Paint. Then he looked at the twins. Hello ladies, the names Luke but you two can call me anytime. Then Bertram ran out of the kitchen with orange stain on face down to his stomach. He ran to me but I stopped him. Bertram, what happened to you? That little monster put a paint bomb in the cabinets, and when I opened it it went off. He ruined all my friends. He said before Luke said Loner. He then tried to hit him with the frying pan but I stopped him again.

Bertram don't hit the kids. I stated. Oh you thought I would hit him with this frying pan. No I was simple going to aggressively massage his head with it. He said as he ran up to me and tripped landing on me. So this is like a normal day for you? Pacifica asked. Its like a party everyday. Then Ravi came out from the balcony without Mrs. Kipling. Jessie Mrs. Kipling is not on the balcony or in her cage. Ravi said walking up to me. She's probably out in central park again, I heard loud screams coming from the playground on the way here. I explained.