Valentines Day

This is sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY ?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dipper P.o.V
I can't believe tomorrow is Valentine's Day. This is my chance to get Pacifica something she will never forget. I headed to the mall and headed into the girls section. Now what would be something she would like. Wait I'm her boyfriend and I know the most about her, I know exactly what to get her. I ran out of the mall and into the woods. I looked threw the journal number three for something magical she would like. I can't believe I haven't found anything, this was much easier when I was a kid. Then crows started to fly passed me quickly. What the heck! I said covering my face. I opened my fingers and the crowd were flying into some black smoke, it was almost shaped like person. But then it got worse because when the crows had finished forming, it shaped none other than Marty Cipher.

Hey there P-p-pinetree. He said with that hilarious glitch. I started to laugh. What's so f-funny? He asked with glitch, again. The glitch makes you look like a computer that needs hardrive repairs. I said laughing. Says the guy that thinks a computer that needs repairs is f-funny. Well why are you here anyways Cipher? First of all I just wanted to say happy  valentines day and you and I both now that Christan is going to show you up. You don't know that. I stated. Of course I don't. He said sarcastically. So what were you going to get her? I haven't found anything yet. I admitted to him. Found, you really don't know anything about love but I do. He said confidently. Yeah I know. What was that? He said scaring me. Nothing. (Pacifica told him about Spring Walker) So what do you have or what are you going to tell me to get the upper hand? 

Okay what does Pacifica really like now a days? He asked me. Well I guess her powers. Exactly, and this potion will make them even better. But how are do you now we won't us this against you? Oh even if you and Christan and Pacifica were to use that, I don't even know if that will work or not. What!? I said looking in his direction but he was gone. I looked down at the poyion and sighed. Well wouldn't hurt to try. I said walking back home.

The Next Day.....

Pacifica P.o.V
I was dreaming of marring both Christan and Dipper and living with both of them as a family. But then I was woken up by Dipper. Happy Valentines Day Pacifica. He said holding out a rose and a box of chocolates. Oh, happy valentines day to you too. I said hugging him. Now what is your favorite thing in the world? He asked me. Well I guess my powers. Well after your valentines day breakfast I have a a surprise for you. He told me as we walked downstairs to find a big breakfast. I was really hungry too. Is that all for me? I asked about to go off on that food. Of course, dig in. He had me at Of. I ran to the table started to eat.

A few minutes later.....

Wow, that was delicious. I said as I patted my now medium sized stomach. Now that your done with your feast you can now have your present. Dipper said holding something behind his back. What is it, What is it, What is it? I kept asking him trying to get behind him. Go outside and you'll find out. Awww. I said a little sad. He then pat my head and smiled. Please? He asked. Oh, alright but this better be a good present. I said walking outside.

He came out behind me and we stood in the open area. So what are you waiting for, what's the present? I asked him. He looked like he was hesitating to give me it. Whats wrong Dipper, are you alright? He quickly looked up at me and handed me a pink heart box. I took and held it in my hands and looked at Dipper.
W-what? He said as I stared at him. Nothing. I opened the present and it was a veil of a pink liquid. Uhh....Hon what is this? I asked him trying to hold back the eirge to scream in his face. Its a power enhancer, when you drink it you unlock a new ability. What do you mean by unlock a new ability? Well an a ability that would normally take you about a year to perfect, this will immediately give that ability and it should be easy to use. He explained to me. Should, you mean you don't know if it'll work? I asked a little scared. Doesn'thurt to try. He said so stupidly.

Fine. I drank it and nothing happened. Do you feel any different? He asked me. Nope, nothing but a bad taste in my mouth. But then I felt this weird power coming from my back. Whats wrong? I don't know. Then the most unexpected thing happened. A bright light shot out my back and these purple light wings emergerd from my back. Wings, I can fly. I said with excitement. Give them a try. Alright, why not. I started to focus on getting them to flap. Immediately they started to flap until I was higher than the trees. Woah that was quick. I said looking down at the town. I then flew around the town and saw everything, I even saw Emily and Lilly at the mall. I flew back to the shack. So how do you like your gift? Dipper said as I landed in front of him. I love it, and you. I said kissing his cheek. Where did you find that potion anyway? The Journal. He said very quickly. O.....kay, but I wonder what Christan got me. I said making him raise an eyebrow. Christan, what about my gift? He said angry. Come on Dipper you know that I said that I loved your gift, but you know Christan. He always one ups you and I want to see what it is.

Weird, he'snot even here. I said looking around. Then an explosion went off behind us. What is that? Dipper said fanning his face. Oh, don't worry, you know exactly who that is. I said not even fanning my face. When the smoked cleared non-other than Christan standing in a crater. Always got to make a big entrance don't you babe. I said walking up to him. Believe me that was not my intention but I'll take that. He said shaking his head getting the dust off. Wait when did you start calling him babe? Dipper asked me. Well he calles me Paz and I never gave him a nickname so babe quickly became his nickname. I explained to him. What's my nickname? It's hon, short for honey. I said smiling at him. But then I remembered about Christan. Christan what did you get me, a diamond encrusted necklace, Luis Vaton clothes, a kiss. I said that last one under my breath.

Nope, this. He said giving me this plastic covering. With some colorful paper inside of it. Babe, what's this? I asked almost about to blow his ear drums apart. Turn it around Paz. He explained to me. When I turned it around I almost destroyed everything around me.

Christan P.o.V
Do you like it? I asked her. She didn't answer but then she turned around and kissed me on the lips. Woah, I like the way you say thank you Paz. I said grinning. What's so good that he gets a kiss on the lips. Dipper said a as his eyes turned a little green. Calm down, it was just my quick reaction. I said calming down too. Well what is it? He asked again. 2 Tickets to tonight's Imagine Dragons Concert with Backstage passes. Paz explained to him. Well who's present was better, mine or his? Dipper asked. Actually this time neither of you upped each other, it was pretty equal this time. She told us.

But who was better? Does it really matter hon? Yep. He said crossing his arms. Fine, yours was better. Are you happy now? She stated. Ha, my present was better than yours Christan. He taunted Christan. Dude, this isn't even a competition for me, I'm just being a good ex-boyfriend. I told him. How are you not competing with me, you got her tickets to her favorite band and all I got her was powers enhancers. Wait power enhancers? I asked confused. I'll tell you later but Dipper, you should just get over the fact that I sometimes give more affection to Christan than I do to you. What do you mean? I mean that your my boyfriend and he's my ex and I love you both to the end of time but you two should try to get along . She explained to him.

She then hugged both of us. Does this mean that your not going to the concert? Dipper asked her while she was hugging us. Oh, Im going to the concert. She said letting go. Okay, for you, I will let this "date" slide. He said scratching his head. You will, best boyfriend in the world. She said kissing him on the lips. Paz if you really want to  wee that concert we better go now. I said looking at my new watch. Oh right, bye Dipper BRB. She said blowing him a kiss as I grabbed her waist and teleported to the concert.(At the top is the performance)

Dipper P.o.V
That just happened but I'll try to let them have their fun but not too much fun. I said as I went into the shack to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the rivalry between Dipper and Christan is really heating up but Pacifica is seemingly keeping them together but how long will that last.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord-X out PEACE