WrestleMaina Dream

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY ?!?!?!

NO I SAID ARE YOU READY ?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
I wake up and I almost forgot where I was before I looked around and remembered that we're in the future still and I look down and see Paz laying next to me. I held her close and she smiled. Your still beautiful even when your asleep. I said looking at her sweet face. Thanks *yawns* Christan. She faintly said which scared the hell out of me. You heard that? I asked her. Your cute when your nervous. What, n-no I'm n-not and I'm not nerv-. I was cut off by her kissing me on the lips pushing her tongue in before I could even think. When she released the kiss she smiled at me. W-what the h-heck was t-that f-for? I managed to get out.

Nothing don't you like when I kiss you? She said looking at me with those beautiful eyes. Yeah I do but what happened that made you change? I asked still blushing. Do you really care? No b-bu. Just kiss me you hot jerk. She said as she started to make out with me. I tried to hold myself back but it's kinda hard when your being kissed by the most beautiful girl in the world. I was going to kiss back but before I could she stopped kissing me.

Why did you stop? I asked. She got up and said. Do you love me? She asked. Why would you ask that? Just answer the question, I have to know. Well I'm not sure but if I didn't like you we wouldn't be standing here in our future home. This may be our house but I must know if you will love me if I do anything wrong. She said crying. What could you possibly do wrong your the nicest person I have ever met. I said putting my hand on her shoulder. But what's the answer do you or do you not and be honest. She asked again.

What are you two talking about? Dipper said just now waking up. Nothing just, nothing Paz said very sad because I never answered. Good morning Pacifica. Dipper said kissing Pacifica on the cheek. Morning Dipper. She said kissing him on the cheek. So how are we getting back into our time line? Dipper asked me and Pacifica. I don't know the only way back is that Hot Tub but it's in Florida. We can always just use my powers to get to Florida right. I pointed out. Oh right but then we got to figure out how to go back. Dipper said which again spoiled my happiness.

Buzzkill, Right Paz. I said nudging her. Yeah woo-hoo. She said as said as ever. Pacifica what's wrong? Nothing I'm just feeling under the weather. She lied. Well I think we should go find me I want to ask I few questions. Dipper stated.

Dipper P.o.V
How are you going to get there? Pacifica asked. I'm going to get a little help from your husband here. I said angry when I said the word husband. Wait you want me to help you find yourself that's going to be hard I mean we don't even know where you live. Christan said walking to the couch. You could always ask I'll help you find him. The older Pacifica said sitting right next to Christan. Is that going to be problem? She said looking at Christan. N-n-no it's no p-problem. He said sweating and blushing.

Then my Pacifica say on the other side of him and started to scoot over. They were both slip on him and he was blushing like he was in a furnace. I was standing there in shock like Pacifica was jealous of herself, Is that even possible. I thought. Guys this no time to be trying to seduce Christan I still have to find me. Oh right I totally forgot about that, you like right on the edge of town you can't miss the place.

Thanks. I said running out of the house with Pacifica. I ran into town with her in my arms. We make it to a big house at the edge of town. I looked at Pacifica and put her down. I told you to warn me before you take off with me in your arms. She screamed at me. Sorry I just couldn't stand looking at you and Christan being so close. I admitted to her.

I understand let's just see how my boyfriend is doing in the future. She said locking arms with me. I can't believe you still like me after everything that's happened so far. Well now you know that I won't like anyone other than you. She told me kissing my cheek. Okay then let's go see how I'm doing. I said knocking on the door.