Wait it was a Dream

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have on question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
I can't believe that was all a dream and yet I remember everything that happened. But what really confused me was how detailed this dream was. Wait a second Christan was about to answer my question but I woke up. Why do I always wake up at the good parts. Wait what time is it? I look at my clock and it says 5:59, wow right before the alarm how strange. Well I better go see if Dipper is awake. I said putting on my pants. Should I even tell him about the dream? I questioned myself. Maybe I should keep that to myself. I said walking out of the room.

I get to the room and knock and Christan answers. Pacifica what are you doing up this early, wait sorry I don't want to know. He said walking out of the door. As he walked away I remembered something from my dream that he only avoids me because he doesn't want me to see him sad. He left the door open and Dipper was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. Good morning my knight in shining armor. I said before kissing his cheek. Mornin. So how are you doing are you still upset about Christan? He asked before washing his face. Sorta, I'm taking one step at a time. Well that's great but I want to ask you something. He said walking out of the bathroom. What is it? Do you love me? He asked which is really familiar. Wait this just like my dream but he's asking and not me. Well I don't know I'm still down. I understand you need time I won't make you choose. He said putting his hat on.

Well I'm going to go see if Stan and Ford are almost ready to leave. He told me walking out. I was there alone with just my memory of the dream. Then the door opened and in walked Christan but when he saw me was about to leave but I stopped him. P-p-please don't leave i-its lonely and I need s-someone to talk t-to. I plead with him. What I have to do somet-. You always say that but I know your just avoiding me. Who would give you that idea? He said pulling away from me.

Christan P.o.V
If you stay I'll tell you. She said grabbing me again. Fine I'll stay but not for long. I said sitting on my bed. Well I had a weird dream last night and I have to tell you everything about it. What does this dream have to do with you thinking that's the reason I'm not around you? I asked crossing my arms. A lot if you listen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A long Story of Explaining
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now you know but you probably don't believe me do you. She finished the story. So this dream was that we were married and had two kids and that Dipper married Wendy. That's about it and I know you don't believe me but you should know that I love you but I also love Dipper but I don't know who to choose. She admitted which made me feel bad. I l-love you
t-too but I think you should be with Dipper not me I'm just trouble. I told her scooting over to here.

You do but that doesn't make sense if you love me why do you constantly tell me to be with Dipper? She asked confused. I guess that you to are a much better match than me and you. I told her standing up. Wait don't go I have to tell you something important. What is it. I said sitting back down. She kissed me and she held it for a while she started French kiss me before I could even start kiss back. But then she started to take my shirt off and I immediately stopped kissing her. Wait why did you stop me, you said that you loved me so have sex with me right here right now. She demanded. No this is wrong you should be doing this with Dipper not me. I stated getting her off me. Are you sure and you won't be mad at me If I do. She asked me getting really close to me.

Of course not you liked him way before me. I said hugging her. But I will do one last thing that I wanted to do to since I first met you. I said before French kissing her on the lips. When I released the kiss she was still puckered up. I wish you would have held that longer. She said. Sorry and See ya Paz I'm going to go see if they are ready to go. I said walking out of the room.

When I got outside the room I teleported to the car and they were packing things up. I started to help put the bags in then Paz came to help. I didn't say much but I wasn't going just stand there and not say anything. So you going to do it or are you still confused? I asked packing the last bag in. Yeah I am but you should know that if he finds out your dead meat right. She said helping me close the trunk.

Yeah right he's not nearly as powerful as me even if he goes to his third stage again. I said proudly. You sure are confident for a bad boy. She taunted. Come on Paz you know me better then that, I'm always confident. Kids it's time to go. Stan screamed at us. Okay. I got on my bike and started the engine but Paz tapped my shoulder. Can I ride with you, I don't want to go back with a concussion? She asked me. Sure, why not. I said gesturing for her to get on. Thank you. She whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. Is something wrong? She asked holding my waist. Of course not I'm just.......shivering. I thought of. Nope that's just my beauty kicking in. She said winking at me. Your so beautiful. I taughted her. She started to blush like crazy. Got you Paz! I said as I started to drive off. You always get me. She said playfully hitting my back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOOM SHOTGUN TO THE DICK !!! Well she finally got that off her chest but only time will tell what may happen in the future not some dream.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE