The After Party

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!

NO NO I SAID ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
I was talking to Dipper because he came to my corner and we heard Paz scream from the kitchen. Pacifica !!!! Me and Dipper screamed running to the kitchen. When we got into the kitchen we didn't see what took her but we saw a piece of her dress on the window frame. What happened where is my daughter? Mr.Northwest asked running up to us. Something took her. Well go find her I'll give anything but bring the culprit back so I can sue them for all that they got. He demanded.

I looked out the window and I saw foot prints in the mud leading into the woods. Hey dip look in your journal for what can make those foot prints? I asked him jumping down from the ledge. Sure. He looked threw and he couldn't find it. It's not in here it might be in the others, let's go. He explained to me as we ran to the shack.

We make it to the shack he runs while I ride my bike. I can't believe you made me run. He said catching his breath. Hey it would just look weird if you were riding on the back of my bike holding my waist so don't argue lets just find the journals. They're in the basement with Ford. Then let's get down there then. We ran to the door because they moved the vending machine. We ran downstairs and Ford wasn't even there. He must be out with Stan. We found the other journals next to a quill with ink on a desk.

Dipper P.o.V
I opened the first journal and it didn't have anything to do with monster foot prints. I looked in the second and it had foot prints in the back. Here we are. This is the foot print of the thing that took Paz? Yeah. What is it? It's a silver back werewolf, it has 5 categories the one we are facing is its highest level. I explained. That means we are going to fight together. Then let's find him and bring Paz back. He said turning into his hair white and glowing green eyes.

We ran back to the manor but threw the back. We followed the foot prints and stripes of Pacifica dress. That thing better have not hurt her or I will end him. Christian said getting even more angry. It's okay dude it probably smelled the food from its hideout and came threw the window and couldn't find food but smelled the food that she was setting out and took her. I explained to him calming him down. And besides werewolfs are usually weak when there is no full moon, so I will fight him alone. I explained to him. Okay I'll let you be the one to save her but if you fail miserably I'll beat him. He told me as we made our way to a cave.

Pacifica P.o.V
That man-wolf thing brought be to a cave and threw me in a corner and I was knocked out but I could feel blood running down from me head. I was awoken when the thing started to drag me on the ground from my leg to deap hole and at the bottom were skeletons. They look like something was eating them because there bones had marks on them. NO, I am not going in that hole you over grown goat. I screamed kicking free and crawling away but he caught me almost instantly.

Pacifica! I heard from outside the cave. I looked at the end of the cave and saw Dipper and Christan. But Christan stopped walking and sat on a rock and Dipper ran over to the werewolf. Pacifica are you alright? He asked me creating his sword. Yeah I'm fine just beat this thing so we can leave. I told him. Yeah, this'll only take a second. He said swinging his sword at the wolf but it ducked and swung at Dipper. He dodged it barely, it still cut his jacket. That's it, I'm ending this now. He said swinging the sword but it chopped it in half and hit him so hard that it knocked him out cold. Dipper !!! I screamed running to him.

Christan P.o.V
Dipper !!! I heard as I opened my eyes. I looked at the cave and the werewolf hit Paz across the wall and she started to scream and cry. Blood went down her face. It's been so long sense I let myself snap like this. I was so angry that I started to scream catching the attention of the wolf. All my power was rushing out at a very rapid speed. During my powerful outbreak I started to see images of the Paz getting hurt by that monster and I couldn't take it anymore. I released all my power at ounce and my hair was spiked and it was turning diamond blue and my eyes were the same color.

When I finally was at full power I looked down at the wolf and teleported right infront of it and put my hand out at it and shot a blue beam rat at his face. I was so angry that I couldn't control myself. I started to toy with it, beat it to a pulp but not hard enough to kill it not yet at least. My fist were bloody. I was going to make it suffer for what it did.

Pacifica P.o.V
The last thing I remember is Dipper getting knocked out but that's it. I started to hear a bunch of screaming. I woke up and saw something horrifying. It was Christian pounding the crud out of that wolf thing. He looked like a mercenary, his hands had blood on them. Then he stood up and started to stump on his chest. Then I heard a loud crack. He must have cracked his ribs.

Christan stop !!! I yelled catching his attention. When he turned around he had these cold eyes that sent shivers down my spine when he looked at me. Why should I, this has happened to many times and you still don't want me to destroy anyone who dares to harm you. He said pushing his foot deeper into its chest. I know what you are coming from but I still don't want you to be a killer, especially when your powers are unleashed because your my hero and I will not sit here and watch my hero kill. I stated getting up. He started to walk to me and as his feet left the ground he left a black burned mark on the ground.

He got right infront of me. Are you sure because I really can't control my power and I might snap at any point. He asked me with blue fire admitting from his body. You can't control yourself? No I can't, I need to c-calm d-down. I couldn't think of anything so I did the one thing that always calms him down.

Christan P.o.V
She started to kiss me on the lips. I was so surprised that I didn't know what to do at first. Not to long until I started to melt into the kiss. I was so calm that I started to demote back to normal. When I was completely normal she let go of the kiss and blew out smoke. You taste like smoke but I don't mind. She whispered in my ear as she hugged me. Well it's all thanks to you. I said hugging back.

Well this has been one wild night. She said as she paced back and forth. Yeah I know right but it was pretty fun, because I got to dance with the hottest girl in the world. I said sitting down on a rock. She stopped pacing and blushed then smiled. She then walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. I started to blush so badly. *giggle* Your so cute. She said getting close to my face. Well I think we should be getting back to the manor so we can check on Mr.sleepyhead. I suggested gesturing to Dipper. Oh right he's hurt. She screamed running to Dipper.

I'll carry him back I said picking Dipper up.
~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~
We make it back and Dipper woke on the way. We made our way into the manor but I remembered that Paz had blood running down her head. Wait Paz I have to do something first. I said putting my finger on her forehead. What are you doing? Healing your wounds. I told as the blood faded away. Woah it feels like it never happened, thanks. No problem. We walled in and we were greeted with open arms.

What happened? Are you alright? Any broken bones? Is the only questions I heard as we walked in. So what happened, and I suppose you beat that criminal to save my daughter? Mr.Northwest asked. Yea-.....actually Dipper is the one who beat him and saved her I was just knocked out by him. I lied to him. Wait you mean to tell me that "he" beat up a criminal? Yeah. Well my boy you are thanked for your courage and sacrifice to save my daughter. He said shaking his hand. Y-your welcome sir. He tried to act cool but didn't. Well I have very important business to attend to so you kids mingle if you wish. He told as he walked away.

Christan why did you do that? Because I thought that you would really need to get on his good side to be with her. I explained gesturing to Paz. Really, dude I never going to understand you. What do you mean? I mean you love her just as much as me and you still send her my way, are you playing some sick game? He stated confused. Yes I'm am in love with her but you are her boyfriend and I'm not playing a game I just don't want to mess your relationship. And besides I'm waiting for her to come to her senses and break up with you. I joked making them all laugh. But Dipper you are really weak to be the person that owns the wood gem. I'm not weak I just wasn't ready. Yeah well you need to be a lot stronger if your going to protect her. I told him sitting in a chair.

Well how am I going to do that? You are going to be trained, by me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOOM SHOTGUN TO THE DICK !!! A new transformation and training with Christan. Interesting.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE