First Day

This is the sequel to my first story Prehistoric Romance. The school at the top is Everwood High Dipper,Mabel and Pacifica school.

All rights go to Alex Hirsh because I do not own gravity falls or its characters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dipper P.o.V
I wake up rememering the events of yesterday. Christan is back and Pacifica seems to be still into him. No, its been 3 years. We've been together longer then they have. I get up and go to the bathroom door. Someone is already getting dressed in there. Mabel? I say aloud. Im in here! She said. Okay, I'm gonna go see if Christan is here yet. I told her while walking downstairs putting on my shirt and blue plaid over shirt.

I walk into the living room and see Christan is asleep on the couch. He must have gotten here early and fell asleep wait on us. I went to wake him up but remembered that he has really bad temper when it comes to his sleeping schedule. Maybe from a distance I could wake him up. I make a wood sword and I poked him with it.

*poke* *poke* On the third poke he grabbed it and lit it on fire when he made contact with the blade. Who the heck woke me up? He asked as he got up and stretched. I did Fire boy. I told him as I blew on my now slightly burned hands.

What is it already time to go to school? He said standing up. Yea but you might wanna change clothes. I suggested. Whats wrong with my clothes? Well first of all your wearing the same thing you wore yesterday. And it stinks. Well I didn't really pack clothes for when I got back here. He said in a sarcastic tone. Well you'll just have to deal with it for now. Actually no I'll just materialize new clothes. He said to me. What? Oh I can. He stopped. You can what? I asked. Well it's a little hard to explain it'll be easier to just show you.

Christan P.o.V
I stood up and engulfed my whole body in flames and then the flames slowly went down my body materializing . When the flames died down I was wearing a dark red tank top with and black jacket with dark jeans with a shady flame pattern and black sneakers. See that's how it's done. I told him brushing off the small flame still on my jacket. He looked stunned.

Can I do that? Dipper asked me. No turns out unless you have a non-solid power like me you can do it. I explained to him. *Knock *knock Hey can you get the door I need to put my pants on? Dipper asked me.

Sure thing. I walked over to the door to open it and it was Paz. Her face looked shocked to see me. Good Morning Paz. I greeted her. Good morning to you too Christan. She said not looking at me. She must have thought it was a dream that I came back or something. She couldn't look at me. Paz, this is real. I'm actually here. I said as she walked inside. I know it's just hard to believe. Your here and I get to be around you. I think this year will be way more interesting with you here. Pacifica is that you? Dipper yelled from the living room. Yeah it's me. She told him from the hallway. I just stood at the front door waiting for them.

Pacifica P.o.V
When I walked into the living room Dipper was just putting his pants on and I saw his underwear. I covered my eyes and ran out before tripping and falling to the ground. Ow, that hurt. I thought to myself. Need help? Christan asked me as he reached out his hand for me to take.

I gladly took it and when I looked up I was staring into his his dark chocolate eyes. I started to move in closer and closer until we were inches away. We were about to kiss until I realized what I was doing and pushed him off.

S-sorry Christan but you and I both know I can't do that. I told him almost about to cry. It's okay. That was my fault. He said putting his hands in his jscket pocket. Your relationship with Dipper that I didn't understand when we were younger is very important to you. Especially sense were older. I'll try not to get in you twos business. He said which made me feel better.