Twin Magic

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!

NO NO I SAID ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
Thank you school is almost over. I thought to myself. I know right, today has been a really stressful day. Dipper said as we made our way to eighth period. You could have said that without the sarcasm. Okay but let's get to class before we are late, again. We make it to class and almost immediately I'm crowded with girls. Now you would think being the guy with all the girls is the life, well it sorta is but I don't think I have a thing for any of these girls. Hey Christan so what do you think of my outfit? One of them asked. It's nice. You think so, thank you. She said with joy. I'll be right back. I said walking off.

So what's it like being the most popular guy in school? Dipper asked as I was walking past him. Good but it's sometimes hard. How? Dealing with all these girls. I thought you liked hot girls? He asked. I do but some are just annoying but others aren't. That makes sense but it's almost time to go home so you can take a break.
Thanks but where is Paz? I asked looking around. She's at that little club she is a part of. What club? Don't know but after class let's go find out what she's doing. He suggested. Yeah.

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

School is finally over now I can rest. I said walking to the door. Actually you have to wait a little longer before school is completely out, but let's go see Pacifica. Dipper said stoppingt me. Oh I forgot let's go then. We ran into every room and she wasn't even in one. Where could she be? Dipper asked. Probably went back home so let's go find out. Right.

We make it to the shack and she's not even there. Well guess I was wrong but I'm going to take a nap so see when I wake up. I said closing my eyes. But not too long after that I was awoken. Hey cutie your finally awake. I sweet innocent voice said. Yeah we were beginning to think you weren't waking up. Another voice similar to the first said. I couldn't see them very well because I was still asleep but I guess they looked to much like Paz because I think I started to cuddle with them. They fell asleep in my arms but I didn't even know what was going on for real.

When I finally wake up I find myself sleeping with to hot girls on top of me. I started to get really scared but then they started to wake up. Hey cutie. One said getting even closer to my face. Seems like he's got a thing for us. The other one said. Wait a t-thing, what d-d-do you mean? Oh you haven't noticed were your hands are. Wait were could my hands be? I started to move my hands around and the girls moaned then I realized where my hands were.
S-s-sorry I didn't mean to put my hands there. I apologized getting my hands out. It's okay we kinda liked it. Wait a second my vision is still a little blurry. I rubbed my eyes and opened them again. So can you see us now? Oh crap it's the clones. I said out load. What was that? They said in unison.

I said twins. I said saving it. Well that's a relief we hate being called the clones. I know but why are you here? Oh right, we wanted to just visit you. But how did you find this place? I asked hoping they don't know were my apartment is. Don't think we are stalkers but we followed you. But why were you on me while I was asleep? Actually you pulled us on you and started to cuddle with us. Which we we enjoyed. They said getting in my face.