Strange Incounter

Watch the theme song before reading this chapter, it's at the top but this is still the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY, JESSIE !?!?!?!
🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽
Pacifica P.o.V
I wake up in the bed next to Dipper and I almost thought we had sex until I remembered last night. That was a very awkward moment when Christan, Emily, and Lilly saw me and Dipper bathing together. I got up and went to the living room to find Christan and the twins asleep on the couch. They were on him like they were his covers. I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I just got some of the cereal  that was already here.

After a few minutes Emily and Lilly walked in. Morning Pacifica. They said in unison before yawning, still creepy. Good morning and how well did you sleep, you looked like you two had a good night. I said eating my cereal. Um....it felt like we were still together. Emily said getting a bowl. Yeah, he didn't seem to mind. Lilly said getting the cereal. So who broke up with who, I bet he did. I said putting the bowl in the sink. Actually we broke up with him on the day we met Dallas.

That makes more sense, because Christan is a very loving guy and he loves you two. We know. So why did you brake up with him in the first place? I asked them both. I guess we didn't feel loved as much as we usually did. Lilly explained as they started to eat. What, the guy took your virginties and you still think he doesn't love you. Well how did you feel when you first met him? They asked in unison. Well he was cold and very antisocial. He never trusted any of us especially me. See he doesn't feel love. But after a while he got used to us and we started to date for about a month until he left without saying goodbye.

He got used to you but do you think he's gotten used to us? They asked. Of course, if he didn't he wouldn't let you both sleep on him like your his covers. I said as they put their bowls in the sink. He's a very sexual guy so it kinda makes sense why he wouldn't care. Your right he still likes. Lilly stated. Even after our break up. Emily finished. Well then let's put our clothes on and have some fun in the Big Apple. Yeah let's go. They said.

We went to our rooms and changed into our clothes. We went into the elevator and headed into the lobby. When we got down we ran into someone and fell down. Well this isn't this isn't the even weirdest thing to happen to me today. She said. Sorry we weren't looking where we were going. I said helping her up. No this is pretty much the high light of my day. She said fixing her hair. Hey I haven't seen you three "triplets" around here? She said walking outside with us. We aren't related and we just moved in. So your the new neighbors that I heard last night. We had quite the meeting didn't we. Lilly said rubbing her arm. Yeah but I never caught any of your names. I'm Emily. And I'm Lilly. They said. And you are? She said gesturing to me. Pacifica, and you are? I said walking to the park with them. Well I'm known as a soon to be famous actress but you can call me Jessie.

Dipper P.o.V
I wake up in the bed Pacifica isn't there. I guess she must have gone out. I went to the living room and Christanwas on his cellphone talking to someone. Alright I'll be right there. He said before hanging up. Who was that? Dallas he said he wants me to come to the studio to talk about the concert. He said getting up. So are you going? Yeah He said get here quickly, wanna come? He asked putting his jacket on. What about the girls? I over heard them in the kitchen not to long ago about going to the Central Park, we'll tell them on the way to the studio. He said walking to the elevator. Wait let me get some decent clothes on at least. Okay.

I walked over to a tree like plant and put my hand on it. What are you doing now? He asked walking over to me. I saw this in a dream once and I think it may work. My hand started to glow light green. It then went up my arm and not after to long my whole body was glowing. What is this? Christan said covering his face. I don't know. Then the flash got brighter until it finally shot out in a small light bomb. When the brightness died down I was wearing a green shirt and black vest with a green pine tree on the back my shorts were now long black baggy pants and green shoes. What the heck was that? Christan said rubbing his eyes. But when he saw I had clothes on he looked at me so crazy. How the fuck did you do that it's impossible. Well I guess I just defied the odds and that means I'm getting stronger my the day.

Well you look decent but how did you do it? He asked looking at my clothes. I had a dream last night that I could suck the energy out of trees and plants just by touching them but I didn't expect it to actually work. I explained looking at the now died plant the I sucked the energy out of. Well then let's go we need to hit the road. He said walking into the elevator. I fallowed behind him and we headed off to his car. We got in and that rock music was playing at full blast. TURN THAT DOWN! I screamed covering my ears. Sorry forgot about that. He said taking the disk out. We drove down the road and turned at on central avenue. Eventually we found the park and Pacifica, Emily, Lilly, and red headed girl was walking down the sidewalk. There they are. I said to Christan who pulled over to the side and parked the car there.

We got out and walked over to them. Hey Paz. Christan said. Christan, Dipper how did you two know where we were? She asked us surprised. I over heard you three in the kitchen. Christan said scratching his head. Wait you heard us. The twins said looking nervous for some reason. I only heard that you three were going to the park. That's a relief. They said in unison. That's pretty creepy, and I know someone with the word creepy in her name. The red headed girl said. Who are you? I asked confused. Oh I'm Jessie Prescott soon to be famous actress. She said shaking Dippers hand. So why are two dating. She said gesturing to Christan and Pacifica. N-n-no, well not anymore. Pacifica said blushing. Y-yeah haven't went out in years. Christan said lightly blushing but it went down quick.

Alright, I get it so are you dating? She asked Pacifica. Him. She said pointing to me. Well then if you ever are in town we can double date. Jessie suggested making me turn pale. So why did you two really come to the park? Emily asked us. Yeah, why? Lilly asked. I got a call from Dallas and he told me to head over to studio as soon as possible. Christan explained. Wait do you mean Dallas as in Dallas Magz the famous music producer? Jessie asked excited. Yeah, do you by chance want to meet him? Yes of course it will better then the day I got out of that well back home. She said grinning. We all were just staring at her in shock. Long story. She said breaking the silence.

Well we're off to the studio. I said as we walked over to the car with Christan. Alright goodbye Christan. The twins said waving goodbye to Christan. We'll come get you when we come back. I said getting in the car. Well she seemed nice. Christan said starting the car. I wonder if she was really in a well and who put her there. I said picking her in a well. Let's try to concentrate on getting to the studio. Christan said driving off. Yeah let's go. I said as we made our way down the street. This should be a good one, wander if we will meet anyone famous there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Jessie! I love that the song but more importantly will Christan have the fame and fortune of being a famous star or will Marty do something to ruin his dream.
Sorry had to deal with some problems but I finally finished it.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE