F.U.N

This the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY ?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
Last night was so much fun, I can't even remember what I was so sad about. I think to myself as I put white shorts and a pink crop top shirt on.  Mornin Pacifica. Mabel said rubbing her eyes. I'm ready for a fun day in Miami, Florida? I asked jumping off my bed to get my shoes next to the door. Your pretty happy this morning what happened? Don't know what your talking about but I'm going to go see if Dipper is awake. I said running to the door. Tell him I said hi. Mabel said as I ran out the door.

I ran to his room and knocked on his door. No one answered so I looked into the window and he was asleep.
I knocked on the door harder and he finally answered. *yawn* Pacifica do you know what time it is? He asked rubbing his eyes. Woah Dipper you look like you were awake all night. I said walking into his room. I was Christan and me watched a bunch of marvel movies. He told me. Where is Christan anyways? Your sitting on him. Dipper said walking to the bathroom. Paz normally I wouldn't mind you sitting on my face but now is really not the time. Christan said pushing me off him.

Sorry Christan it was a accident. I apologized to him. Its cool but you know how I get when I wake up. He said helping me up. It's okay. Hey Dipper what do you want to do today? I asked.

Dipper P.o.V
I was just going to stay in and play video games and order room service and not leave this room. I explained. That explains why you were asleep. She said crossing her arms. Hey Paz sense your boyfriend doesn't want to have if want to go to the pool? Christan asked Pacifica. Yeah but I can't swim. I'll teach you. I screamed catching there attention. You said you didn't want to go. She said.

Well now it sounds like fun. Sounds more like your jealous. Pacifica teased. I am not jealous and what do I have to be jealous about, I have you, a great life, and what does he have? I explained looking for my hat. I could show you. She whispered in my ear. She walked over to Christan and sat on his lap.

Christan P.o.V
Paz what are you doing? I asked her. Trying to get Dipper to admit that he's jealous. She whispered. By kissing me but I can't. I tried to scoot away. No I'm just going to get close enough to doing that even though I want to a little. She said moving closer. Christan don't you dare. Dipper threatened. Dude look I'm not even touching her so I haven't done anything wrong. I said holding my hands up.

Okay okay I admit I'm sorta, a little, jealous. He finally admitting when I was almost about to kiss Paz's cute face. Thanks for admitting. She said kissing Dipper. Oh and thanks Christan for the help. She said before kissing my cheek. CHRISTAN! Dipper screamed like he was going to kill me. Dipper don't do what I know you want to do. I said almost about to run out the door. You two need to try to get along for my sake. Paz said pulling us into a hug. Fine. Dipper said calming down. Sure thing.
Now let's get to the pool. I said walking out the door.

I can't believe I almost kissed Paz right in front of Dipper. Oh wait Christan come here. Dipper said from the door. Oh no. Remember our agreement that you have to leave when we got here but I forgot last night so bye bye. Dipper said waving goodbye. Fine I'll go. I was about to walk over to my bike when Paz stopped me. Christan were are you going? She asked. To Gravity falls. What why? Because me and Dipper had a agreement that I would bring you here then leave. I explained to her walking to my bike. But you were going to teach me how to swim. She said grabbing my shirt. I can teach you I promised you that I would when we were kids.

Paz gave him a glare. Dipper just let him stay what could possibly happen? Well he would flirt with you and probably do worse and I just want to be alone with you. Dipper told Paz. I want to be alone with you too but that doesn't mean to heartless. Fine you can stay but the rule still goes. He finally gave in. What rule? Paz asked me. That I can't flirt with you. But you flirted with me the whole way here. Paz said which made Dipper angry. He did! Dipper screamed. Hey my exact words were " I will not flirt with Paz in Florida." Fine your right I remember. He said calming down.