Reunite

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dipper P.o.V
I'm dreaming of Christan and Pacifica getting married and laughing in my face. He always gets everything, popularity, my girlfriend, and even my sister is into him. I thought. Well isn't this a sight for sore eyes you've finally broken pinetree. A menacing voice said. Oh no not you again. I said looking around. Did you miss me, admit it you missed me. Marty said floating out of the darkness. Hardly, you almost cost me my life by almost killing Christan and when did you start calling me pinetree.

What do you mean k-k-kid I've always c-called you that. He said as his body was glitching. But we are getting off subject you want Christan out of the equation don't you? He said floating over to me. So what if I do? Well we've d-done this before s-so lets get d-d-done to business. He said still with the glitch. You know I'm not going to make the deal but let's hear it anyways. I said creating a wooden chair and sitting in it. Well I'll erase Christan's memories of Pacifica and you and he won't bother you anymore. That's not a bad deal, I might agree to it as long as you don't brake the deal. I stated. I w-won't break t-the deal p-p-pinetree. He said putting his purple flaming hand out for me to shake. I shook it and I woke up.

I almost forgot where I was but then I noticed Pacifica was asleep next to me. I then looked at Christan who was just staring out the window. I wonder did it work, let's test it. Yo Christan have you heard from the twins? I asked him. He turned to me and said. No they haven't called me yet. That lying little demon, he said it would erase his memory. Never making a deal with him again. Okay class before we get off be ready to go to the right side of the museum first and make your way around to the front with your partners. Mr.Shay explained to us before opening the doors to the bus.

We all got off and went inside. Okay before we separate be sure to meet in the park behind the museum for lunch at 11:27. He explained to us. Then I saw Mabel and the twins and we went over to them. Hey guys look like you three got paired up. Yeah we were the last three without a partner. Mabel told us. Hey where's Christan? Emily asked me. He's over there sitting in front of the bus. Pacifica told them. Thanks. They said before running over to him.

Christan P.o.V
I'm standing next to the bus when Emily and Lilly came up to me. Hey Christan. The said leaning on the bus next to me. Hey girls you finally found me. Yep, Dipper told us. Lilly told me. But have you decided if your going to leave? Emily asked me. I couldn't leave if I wanted to, if I leave at any time Paz and Dipper will fail. I explained to them walking up the stairs into the museum.

Then Paz and Dipper walked in over to us. Christan it's time to go, come on. Paz said gesturing for me to follow her. Coming. I said before kissing the twins on the forehead and walking behind Paz. So where do we start anyways. I said catching up to them. Well first Mr. Shay changed this field trip into a scavenger hunt so we have to find certain information on the things.
First let's start with the first question.

Time Skip........

When is this going to end, I'm getting bored. I said walking slowly. Oh come on Christan you just don't enjoy to learn. Dipper said answering a question. I am learning something. What are you learning? He asked. I'm learning that next time the twins say we are going on a field trip I just won't come to school. I said sitting down on a stool. Really. He said. Oh now look who's being Miz. I said looking out the window.

Christan come on at least try to have some fun. Paz said sitting next to me. How this place is the definition of boring? Well you like competition right? She asked me. Yeah, why. Well think of this as a game where you try to get the most information before everyone else. She explained to me. But usually competitions have a prize or trophy. Don't tell Dipper but if you stay and try to do work I'll give you a kiss on the lips. She making me grin. Okay I'll try to do the work and I won't tell Dipper. I said getting up.