Prom Night Part 2

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.
ARE YOU READY !?!?!                                                                                     -----------------------------------------------------------Dipper P.o.V                                              This limo is so fancy, I think this is the first time I’ve actually rode in Pacifica’s limo. Her butler opened the limousine door for us and we waved my parents goodbye as we got in. This night is going to be perfect. Pacifica said pulling out her phone. I can’t believe this night is here. I’ve been waiting for this since high school started. Mabel said touching all the fancy things in the limo. Christan, Emily and Lily were just sitting there kinda out of place. What's up Christan? You seem like you’re thinking of something important. I asked him.

I'm just a bit uncomfortable in this suit. I'm not used to wearing actually clothes. It's been years since I actually wore real clothes. He explained. Oh right you always have materialized clothes on. I forgot all about that. You should be fine. It shouldn't be long before it becomes natural again.
Pacifica then leaned over to me and took a selfie with all of us. It caught me by surprise so I kinda flinched at the flash of the phone. My eyes had to re-adjust to reality. Everyone noticed and laughed. I laughed too because it was kinda funny. While we were laughing we made it to the school and there we lights and colors everywhere.

People were outside smoking and making out. There was normal party food lined up. From pizza to nachos and dip. The door is opened by the butler and it looked like we were walking down a red carpet. Pacifica and the girls came out first getting a lot of attention from the surrounding area of people. Mostly guys. Christan got out next and the first thing I heard was high pitched girl screams as they rushed him. I don't know what I was expecting.

I didn’t even want to come out after seeing how everyone else got big reactions from everyone. I won’t even get a slight reaction. And just then Pacifica came and grabbed me and pulled me out of the limo. What were you  still doing in there for idiot. This is Prom night and I want you there by my side during the whole experience. She said pulling me closer and closer. I could see the anger on guys faces as I, Dipper Pines go to prom with Pacifica Northwest.

As we were walking some girls were saying that she felt pity for me not having a date so this is just a one off thing. I hate that we have to keep the fact that we are together a secret. As we get in I ask. Where is everyone else? Christan is at that table on the right eating. Mabel and the twins are over there talking with Jamira and the rest of the cheerleading squad. Lets go over there with them.

She tells me. She and I walk over to them and the squad look happy at first but when they see me they quickly lose their smiles. Hey girls. Pacifica said greeting them. Pacifica what's with the nerd walking with you? One of the girls said. Relax, this is Mabel’s brother Dipper. Pacifica told them. It felt nice having Pacifica stick up for me. Sucks that we have to keep our relationship a secret. After she told them who I am they just rolled their eyes and went back to talking about whatever they were talking about. Tonight should be very….awkward.

Christan P.o.V                      
This is really boring. At first it was a bit interesting when all the girls were all over me. I’m not really interested in any of them. It's just a bit more interesting to have them talk to me. I look over to my right and see Paz, Dipper, Mabel with Emily and Lily along with the rest of the cheerleading squad.

I could tell that Dipper was nervous around that manner girls. I remember he told the story of when we switched places for the day that he can’t stand being around a lot of girls. I guess it traumatized him. Its kinda funny when you think about it. And then a very familiar song started to play. It was Chains. I immediately hid my face so no one would notice I was there. But of course I was almost immediately found by Jamira. He’s over here! She yelled out during the beginning of the song to let everyone know that I was actually here in a suit. All the girls started to crowd me like usual. But just then I saw a familiar face in the crowd of girls. It was Emma. I haven’t seen her sense me and Dipper switched places for a day. (Read Doppelganger for more info) She grabbed me and pulled me closer to her. Okay, ladies back off, NOW! She said as I stood next to her as the girls slowly walked away saying stuff like “Oh no Emma stole another one” or “My life can not be complete without you Christan.” That last one was a bit weird. So you’re as popular as ever. She said with her hand on her hip. She kept trying to look me in the eye but I was not trying to pay much attention to her. But I forgot she doesn’t take being ignored lightly.