Are We There Yet?

This the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
We have been driving for hours and I'm getting bored. I guess Dipper didn't like that Christan was helping drive so he argued with Mr.Pines to let me sit in the car. He eventually got annoyed and gave in. But now I'm angry because my head keeps hitting the ceiling every time we hit a pothole. *thump* Hey Pacifica are you okay you look mad. He asked so stupidly. Of course I'm mad my head keeps hitting the ceiling! I screamed at him before hitting my head again. Told Dipper that it was a bad idea. Stan taunted me.

Alright at the next stop you can get back on with Christan. Dipper said which made me kiss him. W-what was that f-for? He stuttered blushing and looking away. For being an idiot. I joked. I may be an idiot but I'm your idiot. He retorted. That's tru-.*thump* Ow, when is the next stop? I asked with a hand on my head. About fifteen minutes. Mr.Ford explained to me. That's a relief. I said still holding my head.

Fourteen minutes later

Are We There yet the thud is starting to get annoying. I complained. Dipper you should have just kept her over here. Christan said laying back on his big like a recliner. Wait how are you still driving? Dipper asked. Well this bike is alive it has a mind of its own but I can still control it. He explained to us. We're did you get it? From one of the many dimensions I've been to when I left.

We are finally here so get off if you still want to. Mr. Pines said. Yes, bye Dipper see you in Florida. I said running to Christan. Ready Paz? He asked me starting the engine. Let's do it. I said as we started to go really fast.

Christan P.o.V
We are almost there and don't go to sleep because I don't want you falling off. I said to Paz who was dozing off. Christan just stop and put her in here so she can sleep. Dipper screamed from the car. Sure thing. I said parking my bike and taking Paz to Dipper. Night Paz. I said before walking back to my bike.

Two hours later

We finally make it to Florida but we can't find the right hotel. Stanly do you remember the name of that hotel? Stan asked his brother. Yeah it's called Sunset Inn it should be on the gps system thing. Ford explained. Are you guys sure we've been driving for hours out here at three in the morning? Dipper said before yuaning. Hey Dip is Paz awake? I asked getting closer to him. No she's still asleep but I have to ask you something as a friend. He said looking at Paz. Yeah anything dude.

Why do you consistently flirt with Pacifica when you know I'm her boyfriend? He asked me. Well I guess I just can't shake the feeling that I have towards her. I explained to him. Look dude we may be friends but we still rivals when it comes to Pacifica. He told me getting straight to the point.

Then let's shake on it. I attempted to shake his hand. He grabbed my hand and tried to squeeze it to prove he'sa man. I then squeezed back but he pulled his hand back because I might have hurt him. Ow, note to self don't shake his hand. Dipper said under his breath.

Pacifica P.o.V
I finally woke up and it looked like we were in Florida. Morning Pacifica. Dipper said Kissing my forehead. Morning my knight in shining armor. I said kissing his forehead. Oh there's Sunset Inn it was just right around the corner like I said. Mr.Pines said to his brother. No you didn't I-. Hey you can take credit for my ideas later poi dexter now let's just check in and sleep. Mr. Pines told him. Fine. We checked in and I was put in a room with Mabel and ZZ.

This a pretty nice room it has 2 beds and a bathroom. I thought. Guys lets order room service and have a party in here. Mabel screamed while I just sat on one of the beds. PARTY PARTY PAR-, what's wrong Pacifica your not joining the party? Mabel asked me concerned. Mabel what do you do when you like two amazing guys? Well usually I find one guy and stick with him but I see were your coming from. Dipper is a nice guy he's brave, courageous, and kind then you have Christan who is great guy too he's strong, not scared of anything, and he'll protect you along with Dipper. So who do I choose? I don't know that's something you have to find out for yourself. She said walking over to ZZ.

But don't worry about that now we are here to have fun, make memories, and Party. She encouraged me. Your right lets all get facials. I said standing tall. Yeah !!!!! They screwed.

Christan P.o.V
Me and Dipper have to share a room well this is going to good. I thought sarcastically. I forgot that I left my favorite tv show series in my helmet bag. I went to get it and came back to the room to find Dipper's head in his journal again. Dude I know your still trying to understand the mysteries of Gravity Falls but we are in Florida so try to have some fun. This is fun here just read. He said showing me the page about the gem necklaces. Dude lets just watch this show and have fun for the night I said putting the first season in the dvr. What's the show? DragonBall the first to the last season. I said showing him the case.
Hmmm never seen this version. Then it started and we watched it all night. I thought it would have been bad if me and dipper were ever in