Marriage

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
I wake up thinking what happened last night was a dream. Good morning you. A sweet voice said before kissing my cheek. So that wasn't a dream. How long have you been awake? I asked her. The entire time. Yeah? Well it's not like you let me get any sleep last night. She said putting her fingers in my hair then jumping on me. You know what I have to tell you something. What is it? You know that I'm your wife but I've never told you my feelings. She said which kinda made me feel bad. What do you mean? I mean that I love you and no one else. She said before kissing me. Do you feel the same way? She asked which made me see her differently.

I love you too. I said with true feelings. You do, well sense we are getting married we should have some fun. She said licking my neck. I'd like that. I said grabbing her waist and pulling her into a kiss. We were going to have sex again but we stopped when someone knocked at the door.
"Knock Knock" Hey you two ready? A deep voice said from the other side. That's my dad I have to get dressed and prepare. She said about to get up but I pulled her back down. What are you doing I have to get ready. No you don't just stay here with me because I have completely fallen in love with you. I said kissing her neck. She moaned slightly.

Dad I'll be right there it may take awhile. She said trying to stall. Okay just hurry. Well you are one sneaky little girl, but your my sneaky little girl. I said grabbing her butt. You sure are energetic today, well let's get this started. She said before she started to kiss me. I French kissed her and she was so surprise but she kissed back. I accidentally put in and she looked like it hurt her but she still kept kissing. I love you Christan. She said as I started to move at a fast pace. I love you Jezebel. I said still moving. I almost did something that I was hoping not to do but someone knocked on the door again.

Pacifica P.o.V
I got bored just walking in the room back & forth so I decided to walk around in the castle until I saw a door that said The Future Rulers of HELL and it pretty much told me that is was Christan and Jezebel's room. I heard a lot of noise coming from the room. I knocked just trying not to be rude and the noise stopped. Hey Christan can you show me around I'm bored. I screamed.
Uuuhhh.... Sure. He said from the room. Be right there he said from the room before opening it. So what do you want to see? Well I don't know. I'll just show the marriage ceremony stage. He said walking into another room with a big door. Inside were big chairs and a throne for the king.

This were your getting married? I asked sitting in one of the chairs. Yep. Have you decided if your going to marry her? I asked still looking at the ground. Actually I have decided, I'm going to marry her because I think I fell in love with her. He said which made me sad yet happy for him. Paz you know I can read your feelings, so I know you are not to into me marrying someone. He said which made me understand why he's so creeped out when I
"read his mind". Well your right, I don't want you to but I'm not your girlfriend so I can't change your mind. I said very sad. I'm so sorry but I'll be fine you can now marry Dipper and nothing in your dream has happened so it wasn't a vision. He said reassuring me that we can both be happy.

Come here. He said before hugging me. I hugged back because this may be our last hug. Come on I have to show you this thing that I'm getting married on. Okay. We walked to the front of the room and there was a big and flat stone with the words Stone of Change on it. This is the Stone of Change it means that when two people stand on this and kiss they become a true married couple. He explained to me. Wow so if I were to kiss you on this, we would be married? Yep but I'm marrying Jezebel. He said which slightly brought me down.

Sweetie it's almost time for the ceremony. Jezebel said jumping into his arms. I know Jezebel, I'm just showing Paz around. Okay but after your done please go get ready. She asked of him. Sure thing. He said before kissing her on the lips. She then ran off to prepare. Well sorry you had to see that. He apologized walking out of the marriage room. It's fine and you two are very cute couple, in the words of Mabel and ZZ I ship you two. I said trying to be nice. Thanks, oh but I forgot something in my old room. He said before running to my room.