Mike's True Colors Part 1

This is sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY ?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Micheal P.o.V
I've been going threw some pretty rough time ever sence Christan knocked me out. I haven't slept in months. So I went for a walk into the woods. I needed to clear my head. But then I saw this little thing run past me screaming "He's back" over and over again. He hit my leg and fell over. Wait who's back? I asked him. The Devil, Satan, The Red Eyed Monster. He's back for more of his "fun." He said before running off. I walked off into the direction he was running away from. When I got there I saw none other than Christan and Mabel talking. I immediatly hid behind a tree. Then they just walked off. I followed them back to a big cage. Pines and Pacifica were inside of it.

Christan just put his hand up and it blew up. I thought they were dead but they just got up and walked away. I followed them and thinks just got weirder. Pines started saying so garbled words then a giand flaming bird out from the ground. Pines asked it for some potion or whatever and a box showed up. Then it got worse. Pines skin turned in wood. Light came from Pacifica's arms and Christan had this demonic arm. When I saw it my heart sunk as if it were drowning. It felt like I knew it was it's own thing well at least for now. I think Christan saw me because I felt a killing intent stare.

When I felt that stare I flinched hard way and fell down. I hit my head on a rock and I got knocked out. Then I woke up. But I still felt asleep and the things going on around me only made me think I was still asleep. I sitting in this black feild. There were little lights floating around me. I got up and touched one and a screen popped up.
It was Gravity falls but it looked so different. Everyone had these numbers above their heads. On the light it said Death date so that means that My mom will die in a day. Pines will die in 16 years. Pacifica in 23 years and Christan has a-. What is that? Its a 8 on its side. Then I remembered what it was. Infinity. That can't be right, he won't die?

But thats impossible. As many people that were in Gravity falls he was the only one. But then a flash hit my head and I woke up for real. I woke in my house and It looked like I'd been out for a day. Then I remembered my mom. I went to her room and she was asleep in her bed. So I went back to sleep. But when I woke up she was-. Hey! Christan said cutting me off. What? Can you shortin it, I'm getting bored. He said. Fine. I killed my mother, Turns out my family is related to Bill, I went to the mountains lived with these Manitars but now I'm back. How was that? I asked in a sarcastic tone.

Christan P.oV
Short and to the point, I like it. I said about to walk off. Wait a second Christan, he said he's related to Bill. Yeah and? I said still walking. He might be evil too. He killed his own mother. Well I've killed for less. I said softly. What! Nothing. I said before I noticed Micheal was gone. Hey look Micheals gone lets pay attention to it. I said quickly changing the subject. He's gone. Dipper said before running off looking for him. I just went back to the shack.

At the Shack...

When I got to the shack Micheal and Dipper were coming out of the other side of the woods. Dipper was talking but Micheal was just walking. But when he got to to the shack he stopped dead in his track. But he looked like he was pushing against a wall. But me and Dipper could easily get in. Then Micheal just put his finger on it and made circle. Then he just walked threw it like it was nothing. He went into the Shack without a word.

We walked in too and he was sitting at the counter drinking water. Then Paz came down stairs looking visibly pissed. Why did you two dick heads leave me at school! She screamed at us. Sorry Paz we had to deal with something. I explained. Yeah, we had a disagrement. Dipper said looking at me. Then Micheal got up and walked over to Paz and looked her straight in the eyes then said in a sturn tone. How about you shut your spoiled winey little mouth!!!! O.K, you realize if anything were to happen to you these two bastards would go on a killing spree and you would have to bail there sorry asses out of jail so be thankful they came back home in one piece. Micheal then just turned around grabbed a soda out of the fridge and walked out the door saying. See ya guys later. We all just stood there in silence until Paz broke the awkward silence. Wait was that Micheal, what was he doing here. She said surprised. We met him at the bottom of a cliff. Dipper said looking at me angry. He told us this story on why he was gone and that's it. I told her. Well then sense he's gone you two left me without an explanation and I don't give a dawm what he said, you have to pay me back. She said grabbing our shirts and pulling us to a room. What are you gonna do? We asked. She didn't answer but we went into her room and her hair changed purple. Crap-baskets. We said at the same time.

Next Day......

I woke up the next morning on the couch. I could here this high pitched sound in my head. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had make up on my face. My hair was tied in a pony tail. Then I remembered yesterday. I wiped the make up off. Took the pony tail down. When I looked back at the mirror my eyes were blue.

 When I looked back at the mirror my eyes were blue

I need to calm down. I decided to take a much needed shower. When I get out I materialize black shorts and red tank top. I get of the bathrrom and everyone is still asleep. I go into Dipper/Paz's room to see that he's on the floor face down. She was on the bed wrapped in covers. I looked to my left to see her PJ's and maid outfits. That was horrible. She forced us into the those things and dressed us up like dolls and I guess she knocked us out with her powers. That explaines the ringing. But I'm calm now so lets get out of here before Paz wakes up.

I go downstairs to here a knocking on the door. I open it and it's Micheal. He looked really strange, he had this really big coat on and this mask over his face covering nothing but his mouth. Was up. He said in normal tone. Um.....nothin. Can we talk? He asked of me. Yeah, why not. I went ooutside and we sat on the couch on the porch. So you know my story already? Yeah. Are you freaked out by weird things? No why? I asked confused. Because this. He said taking off the the mask showing that he was completly normal. He just as he did yesterday. There's nothing weird about you. I said as he opened his eyes. What is going on? I had this smile from ear to ear this morning. He said as I started to get confused. Listen Micheal I beleive you but I kinda just woke up so can we talk later? Sure. He said. Wait one last thing. He said stopping me. Tell Pacifica I'm sorry for what happened at school. He said before he literally popped instantly away. I walked back in the shack to run into Paz.

Christan your awake? She said nervously. She said looking nervous. Yeah I am. I said as she tried shift into the living room. Whats that? I asked. Nothing. She said with a smile on her face. Alright then I said turning around. She let out a sigh before I teleported behind her. She was wearing shirt that only covers her top I started tickling her sides making her giggle and squerm. Stooop....giggle.....Chri-......giggle. She tried to speak but I know where her tickle spots are. She drops what she was hiding and it was a pack of ice and water. I picked it up and she looked really nervous. She was about run but I used my new demonic arm to grab her. I pulled her closer and asked her. Paz were you planning to prank me with this? N-n-no. She said in terrified tone. Nice try. I said before burning the packet to ashes. I let go of her and she fell to her knees looking really sad. Not going to work Paz I've enough Left 4 Dead to know that sad "girls" are bad. Then I heard sobbing and saw actual tears hit the floor.

Then I bent down on knees. I sorry Paz I thought-. I started before she yelled forward making me fly backwards and into the wall. She got up and just started laughing. I should stuck to my morals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This has been part one of 3YT Mike's True Colors. The next one should be out in a few days.

Comment

Share

Vote

StarLord-X is out
PEACE