A Big Reveal, A Big Secret

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harley P.o.V
A Time traveler? No way. That's impossible. I told him. Actually it is. Mike tells me. Yep. The mystery girl says. But it's just a tape measurer. It may look like any old tape measurer but it's actually a pocket time machine. Created in my time line for purpose for me to go to the past. She explained to us. Who send you? Micheal asked. You did. She told us shocking me but not him. Why do you look like you knew this was gonna happen? I screamed at him. Calm down I didn't know this was gonna happen. I just as surprised as you. I just don't need to react like I didn't know time travel was possible. He explained to me in a really monotone voice.

Just shut up. Okay ummm....who are you? Oh right I forgot about that. She said before sighing. I'm sorry but I can't say. She told us with her head down. Why not? It might through off the time stream if I told someone who I am or interact with certain people or change any specific things. All I can say is that in my time line everyone is dead. Except me and Micheal. In a few months TheDarkMarty will bring Weirdmagedon to Gravity Falls again but this time he knows the equation to break the barrier. She explained to us. No problem I'll take care of him before he can even do anyth-. Micheal told her but was cut off. No don't. I'm sorry but changing something like this might really screw up the time stream and you told to never do that. She said talking directly to Micheal.

She's right. If multiverse theory doesn't really apply then right now her future should already be fixed. But if it does then she's just changing our time line and hers won't go back to normal. So if you do something that impacts it then you could make things a lot worse. You might even join the rest of us and get killed. I explained to him turning back to him. He was asleep. MICHEAL! Me and Mystery girl yelled waking him up and him falling out of his chair. You are such a idiot. We said in unison. He must still do this. All the time. She said. You poor girl. I said to her.

Pacifica P.o.V
Okay, prom is in a few days so I have to get a new dress. I say to myself as I walk into my old room in the manor. I would get Dipper a new suit but he insisted that he ware the tuxedo from the Thanksgiving party from last year. I walk into my closet and turn on the lights. All my dresses were still there. My closet is more of hallway but i still think its pretty normal. I pushed my different dresses aside until I found my lake foam green dress that mom got size changed to fit me at 17. I grabbed the dress and as I walked out of my room I thought about something. Is Christan even going to prom? If he is who's he going with? I then realized that who he goes with shouldn't be my priority. I'm going with Dipper and thats all that matters. I say to myself as I make my way outside the manor.

I get into my car in the drive way and head back to the Shack. On my way into the town I see Dipper and Mabel walking in the direction of the Shack. I pull over. Do you two need a ride? They gladly get in. Dipper gets in on the passenger side. Mabel got in the back with my dress. Pacifica is this the dress your wearing to prom? Mabel asked me. Yeah I just went to the manor to get it. Was your parents home? Dipper asked looking at his phone. Their on a business trip. I told them as we entered the woods toward the shack. Where too? Dipper asked. No clue, sense I moved out they haven't told me anything. I then noticed a giant tree house above us that really made entrance to the shack really dark. Like it eclipses the sun. What the heck is that? Dipper said looking out the window. Micheal. Mabel said alerting me and Dipper. How do you know? I asked. He was talking all about it yesterday. He wouldn't stop talking about it. You guys were there but you didn't listen. Mabel explained to us as we parked on the side on the shack. Well, you know Grunkle Stan is gonna turn it into a tourist attraction. Dipper said as we got out my car. I couldn't see anything inside because it was just too dark. I guess he doesn't have power up there yet.