Take a Hint

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
Me and Dipper and are going to Christan and Jezebel apartment to watch Wwe Night of Champions. So what are you liking that Christan has his own girlfriend? I started as we made our way to his door. Well it's great because now I get you all to myself. He said putting his arm on my waist. You are so sweet. I said as we finally got to the door. I knocked and Jezebel answered. Finally you made it, come in. She said gesturing for us to come in. Okay, but were is Christan? He's in his room doing something, I'll go get him. She said walking in the room.

She came back out and he was wearing a t-shirt with the words Future of the WWE. Hey guys, ready to watch-. He was cut off by a knock at the door. Who could that be? I said looking at Christan walking to the door. At the other end was ZZ, Mabel and Bailey. Hey bro, we heard that you were watching Night of Champions. ZZ said walking in. Yeah, but why are you two here? He asked. Well I got bored so I followed ZZ here. Mabel explained walking around. I'm only here because I couldn't sit next to my dad during his Surgery! Bailey screamed walking in. Yeah, sorry about that. It's fine he'll live. She said sitting on the couch.
It's starting. Jezebel said sitting on Christan's lap.

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

Yes, the divas matches. Christan said. Why do you like these matches so much? Because they look like me. Jezebel said cuddling with him. Christan you are such a pervert. Bailey said crossing her arms and scooting away. He's my little pervert. She said kissing his cheek. I'm not a pervert, it's just my personality. He said getting up. Then what do you like about me? She asked. What do you mean? What do you like about me that you don't like about Pacifica. She explained shocking me. Wait I can't say what I didn't like about her, it's just mean.

Just do it or you are not allowed to kiss me. You always say that, fine I didn't like thatshedoesn'thavebigbrest. I said fast. What? That she doesn't have any breasts, you happy now. So that's why he likes me better, I have what he likes and you have a flat chest. She walking to me. I don't have a flat chest and he doesn't like you better. I said stupidly. Why do you care if he likes you better? Dipper asked. I sorta don't but I don't like being called flat chest. You don't have a flat chest, this is why two can't get along. Dipper said. Yeah you both always argue over who I like better, I bet you couldn't go the rest of the night without arguing over me. Christan stated.

I know I could but she's still obsessed with you. She said gesturing to me. I am not obsessed and I could totally not argue with you for the night. I retorted.

Christan P.o.V
Well that settles it, you two are going to have bet that you can't argue at all. Over me or anything else. I said sitting on a chair. Deal. They both said in unison. Okay we start now.

~~~~~~~Five minutes~~~~~

Christan please kiss me, I can't take it anymore. Jezebel said trying to kiss me. No I'm going to kiss him. Paz said trying to kiss me too. Alright already we can't have the bet here with him here, your going somewhere else. Dipper said pulling Paz away. And where is this other place that we are going to have this bet? At the.....(switch from apartment to mystery place) The Nick Joint. Dipper said as we arrived. This place but I don't like sushi. Jezebel complained as we went in. You don't have to eat all you have to do is last the rest of the night until we get back to pick you up. Wait this place has karaoke, can we stay? ZZ and Mabel asked. Actually I speak to that. Does that mean yes? Sure, but your going to have a little job. What is it? Just watch them and call us if they argue. I told them walking away. Wait what does the winner get? Paz and Jezebel asked us.
Um.........actually I really don't expect either one of you to win but I guess.....the winner gets to kiss me right after it ends. I said. I swear I saw them both blush like crazy. What, you mean if Pacifica wins she gets to kiss you? Dipper said getting angry. Don't worry dude, do you really think they can not argue for the rest of the night?
Oh right, if they both give they won't be able to kiss you, your right. But w-what if you both last all night? Jezebel asked still blushing. That won't happen but just to answer your question, you both can kiss me at the same time. I said walking out.