Talent Show

This is sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY ?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
I'm sitting in class and Mrs.Notch is outside of the room doing something. All I could think about is Harley taking Christan away from me and then breaking his heart. Well its more like he will break her. Then the Mrs.Notch came back in. Class we have a new student and she's rich. She said holding a lot of money. A new student she didn't say anything about a new student yesterday. Then the door opened no one other than Harley.

Hello, my name is Harley Bella Northwest and as you may have noticed I look a lot like Pacifica Northwest. She said pointing to me. It may be hard to understand so in long story short she's my cousin. Then she got into the seat closed to me. Harley always gets all the attention even when we were born.
Flashback........
(7/4/2000-Pacifica and Harley's Birthday)
On our birthday she was born first so she got all the attention. Then when I was born I only had a few seconds of attention. The closest time I got attention was when they found out that we were twin cousins.
End of Flashback.......

So I vowed that I would be better than her and neverlet her take away what is mine. And that includes Christan. He may not be my boyfriend but he is the best ex-boyfriend I will ever have so I won't let her take him or break his heart. I know what she does to her boyfriend because she has a three step plan. First:She finds a good looking guy. (Christan) Next:She dates him for about a month. Last:She has sex with them and the next day their threw. And Christan is very, um.......unstable. (A/N:You should now what she means if you've read The After Party and Back from the Dead)

I'm pretty sure his anger will over lap hers so thats all the more reason to be better than her. At the end of class she was going to her new locker. Hey Harley, how's your day going? I asked her. Actually its going pretty good, why, do you miss talking to your older cousin? She said making me want to just blast her but I kept my cool.
N-n-no, I'm just want to know why you enrolled in this school? Well since I live here now I might as well go to school. She said closing her locker. Then Christan came over. Hey Paz have you seen Dipper? He asked me. But before I could answer Harley started to hug him. Now I know what she was really here for. The way she was hugging him really made me mad, I mean she had her hands all in his shirt and he looked like he was seriously about to touch her too.

I couldn't just stand there and watch him being taken away from me, I mean I have to stop her. I grabbed Christan and ran out of the school. I really have to avoid having to do that again because Harley is very competitive.

The Next Day.......

Christan P.o.V
Yesterday was so weird with Harley touching my chest and Paz running away with me but things can't get any weirder. Christan I sorry about what happened yesterday, Harley is just so, irritating. Paz said sitting next to me. Its okay can't get any worse. I said as the intercom came on. Hello, everyone. A very familiar voice said. Wait is that? Paz said looking at the intercom. Cant be. I said. This is your beloved Northwest, Harley. She said. It is. Me and Paz said at the same time. Ive asked every male at this school who are the four most talented girls in this school and in forth place its Mabel Pines. In third place is Emily and Lilly. In second place is my cousin Pacifica Northwest which makes sorta sense. She said as paz's hair started to turn purple. Cool it Paz. I said putting my hands on her head pushing her purple hair down. I'm fine. She said as her hair was now completely blonde again.

And in first place is no surprise at all, its me Harley Bella Northwest. She said in a very cocky tone. So I "asked" the bourd of directors to let us have little competition. She said making Paz shutter. Oh no. She said. We are going to have a Talent Show and even the people who aren't the top 4 can enter. She said as the intercom went off. We have to go. Paz said. I know, Paz. I said as we walked into the hallway to the office to find Harley. We finally make it to the office and Dipper, Mabel and Emily and Lily are all there too. Harley what is the meaning of this? Paz said as we made our way into the office. It's just some friendly competition and besides I mean you and everything but this is your chance to beat me at something. Why would I do this if you know you're going to beat me?

Because it's been awhile since I've seen you in a competition against me and I want to see if you gotten any worse. She said but I wasn't paying much attention. Guys let's go. Go where? Dipper asked. She didn't answer, she just walked out. Let's go find out whats wrong. I told them as they walked out the door. Then Harley stopped me. Hey, Christan can we talk? She asked me. Um......I have to go check on Paz. Paz, thats a very interesting nickname for my cousin. Why do you call her that, are you two dating? She asked reminding me that Paz said not to tell her we dated or else. And when she says me to keep a secret or else that means I may never "hear" another secret again.

I call her that because she hated when I called her blonde. I told her sitting down. Well do you like her in a certain way? She asked getting really close to my face. I could really smell her perfume and it smelled like the Perfect Summer Breeze. Oh you like it, its all for you and if you want to get a better wiph of it you can always have some fun with me. She said sitting on my lap looking into my eyes. I was really trying to hold myself back but it was really hard when my hands are wrapped around the waste of such a HOT girl. My hands were starting to wonder up her back but she got off of me before I made a big mistake. You might want get going, your Paz is probably waiting for you out there. She said standing in front of me. Yeah, your right, seeya Harley. I said about to leave but Harley turned me around.

Before you leave I forgot to do something. She said before kissing me on the lips. And she was french kissing me and it felt just like when me and Paz kiss. She released the kiss and I was just stunned. Bye bye. She said waving goodbye. I just walked with a face of disbelief but it quickly went away when I got to the shack. So what are we going to do about this contest? I heard Emily say as I got into the living room. Where have you been? Paz asked me. I, was, riding around town for, new chrome black spray paint for my bike. Okay but what are we going to do? Paz asked me. Well, what's your best talent? I asked. I can only thing of singing but I haven't sang sense the time I went against Mabel awhile back but I don't know if I can still sing like that anymore. She said putting her hands on in her face. Don't feel down Paz, me and Dipper will figure something out. I said.

Yeah, we'll figure something out. Dipper said helping me comfort Paz. What about us? Mabel, Emily and Lilly said. You three don't actually have to perform, she really only wants Paz to perform. But we-. I cut them off. Wait I have an idea I'll perform for all of you. I thought of. But-. I cut them off again. I better get ready. I said running off.

Day of Talent Show........

Pacifica P.o.V
We are at the school and everyone is here. Harley was now performing singing Selena Gomez's Hands to Myself. She can't even keep her hands to herself. Then she ended the song and walked over to me. Let's see if you can top that. She said handing me the microphone. Then Christan walked behindme being followed by Dipper, Mabel, Emily, Lilly and Jamira. Its time. He said winking at me and running out there.(Start the song at the top and keep reading as it plays and don't start reading again until Christan starts singing)

He started to sing Chains and he was already putting on quite a show. He was really looking great out there but I really wanted to perform. Pacifica are we really going to let him have all the fun? Mabel said making me look at the microphone Harley gave me. You girls ready? I asked. Of course. They said. You in Jamira? Why not. When the beat stopped I switched the beat from beat 22 to 10. And we all walked out there and we all sang. Christan looked really surprised and the crowd was loving it. When the Dj changed the beat back to normal Christan started singing normal. When we weren't singing. We all got the chance to dance with Christan. And it was such a good performance that we almost did an encore but we just wanted to see who won. Who do you think won? Principle Kennedy asked the crowd. Is it Harley Northwest with Hands to Myself? The crowd did cheer but not too loud. What about Christan Brooks and his Angels with Chains the Remix? This time the crowd cheered so load I couldn't hear myself think. Your winners Christan and the Angels! He said getting off the stage. The fact that I beat Harley really makes me happy. But this only makes things worse because it, just got real.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paz has finally beaten her cousin and she seems really happy but Harley is very competitive and now she wants Christan. So now Paz must protect Christan from her very sexual personality. But how long can she until he gives into her sexuality?

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord-X out PEACE