Christmas Spirit

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dipper P.o.V
It's Christmas Eve and I'm helping Mabel put the decorations on the tree. Dipper lift me higher. She said trying to put the star on the top. I'm trying, why did Stan had to get the largest tree. Because big tree means bigger amount of suckers. Stan said walking past us counting money. Dipper that's not enough put me down. I put her down. Your not tall enough, we need a ladder. She said looking for it. Remember kid I told you ladders are more dangerous than a loaded gun and that's why I own five guns, just in case some maniac tries to bring a ladder in. Stan said from the kitchen.

Stan I thought I cured you of your fear of heights. Mabel said walking into the kitchen. There is no way I can lift Mabel at my current height, maybe I could use that growing and shrinking crystal or I could lift Pacifica she is taller then Mabel. But being taller means heavier to lift. I need some muscle. Then Christian walked in. Hey dip, woah what's with the big tree? He asked walking around it. Stan got the biggest one like a idiot. Well that pretty stupid but where is the star? I can't lift Mabel high enough for her to put the star up.

Christan P.o.V
That makes sense because you still have noodle arms, I'll do it. I said walking next to him. I may not be the strongest guy on the planet it, wait I just stated the obvious didn't I. Yes, yes you are. I said sitting on the couch. Then Mabel walked back in. Okay bro bro Stan won't budge we just will have to try again without a ladder. That won't be necessary Christan said he'd lift you so you could put the star on the tree. He will, thanks. Well how are we going to do this? Christan asked her. I'm just going to get on your shoulders and then I'll put it up, it's a peace of cake. Alright get on. I said gesturing for her to get on my back. Dipper left to go find Paz.

She got on my back but I didn't hold her up and she fell. Oww, Hey try holding me up and not dropping me. She yelled. Sorry I just didn't want to have Dipper angry at me for touching his sisters butt. I explained to her. That makes sense but I'm not like those other girls at school that will literally throw them selves at you. Okay let's try this again. She got on my back and this time I held her up. Man, I always end up some sort of sexual situation. A-alright Christan j-just l-l-let me get on your shoulders and I can put the star up and this will be over with.

She got on my shoulders. Don't drop me because if you do the last thing you will have to worry about is Dipper. She threatened me. When did you get so mean, you were sweet and nice when we were kids. S-s-shut up. She stuttered with her cheeks a little pink. If I didn't know any better I think she's nervous. Now go to the left side of the tree so I can get the star. I did what I was told and she picked up the star. She was about to put it on but a spider was on it and she started to squirm. Mabel don't move, I'll drop you. I said trying to hold my balance. S-s-sp-spider! She yelled. She so scared that she jumped off my shoulders and into the air. She was falling and I caught her. She had her eyes closed. Mabel you can open your eyes now. I said with her still in my arms. She opened her eyes and she was just staring at me. She was blushing like mad. I was yelling at myself. Are you okay? I asked her. But she just kept staring into my eyes blushing.

She looked like she was leaning closer to my face. I thought she said she doesn't like me that way. She was so close to kissing me but I put her down fast. I could see how she looked sad but I was more worried about almost kissing Mabel. Christan I'm sorry, want to try again. She apologized to me. It's fine but I have a question. What is it? You told me that you didn't like me that way and yet you attempt to kiss me. Why? I asked sitting by her.

You know what, this is one crush I don't understand and I call myself the greatest match maker. She said barring her face in her Christmas sweater. Don't talk like that it's Christmas Eve and you are a great match maker and don't let other people tell you otherwise. I said putting my hand on her shoulder. You really mean that? I do. She started to lean in again but I moved back. What's wrong I thought you liked me. She asked putting her hand on my chest. I
d-do but-. She cut me off by kissing me on the lips. I pulled her off immediately. That was amazing even though it wasn't my first it felt like you were the one.