About Last Night

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question for ya.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!

No no I said ARE YOU READY !?!?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
Last night, what happened I can't remember anything after me picking Christan up from the hospital.

I get out of bed and I feel really cold for some reason. I look down to see that I am completely naked. Augh!!!!! I scream waking up Christan. How did anyone get into my house. He said a menacing voice. Christan what happened last night? I asked him covering up my parts. Paz why are you nude. He said turning away. I started to put my clothes back on and go into the kitchen to make a sandwich. Last night is such a blur. I said as Christan went to his lab top.

Christan P.o.V
Paz I can't remember much but I could probably guess what happened. I explained to her. Well what happened?
~~~~~~~flash back~~~~~~~
Well first I went to the drunken clam and you were "following" me. I asked why and you said that you come there to clear your mind. I didn't buy so you stank the strongest liquor on the planet. (That doesn't sound like something I would do. She interrupted. Just listen. I told her.) I picked you up and put you into your car and drove to the shack but everyone was asleep and the manor wouldn't let me in so I brought you to my apartment. (So this your apartment, it's pretty nice for an apartment. She complained. Thanks Paz.) You were asleep so I put on my couch with covers. I went into my room to watch The Beast in the East on my Xbox one on the Network. Then I heard a knock but that's about all I can remember of last night.
~~~~~end of flash back~~~~
But what about the rest I have to know what happened. She said getting in my face. Wait I have cameras in this place. I remembered searching my computer. You do well pull them up. She said sitting in my stool.
Okay here it is exactly 12:00pm.
----------------------------------------
YEAH Finn Balor won the NxT Championship against Kevin Owens. Knock knock. I opened the door and got jumped on by Paz. She started to kiss me on the lips. Are you still drunk? I asked her. So you don't want me. She said. Of course I do but I can't take advantage of you while your drunk it's not fair. It's like that Eminem song guilty conscience. This no time to be thinking about rap songs just have sex with me. ----------------------------------------

Immediately when I heard those words I looked at Paz and she was crying. What's wrong Paz I thought you liked me? I asked her almost about to burn down the house. No I do like you but I promised Dipper that I would give my virginity to him. She explained to me which made me cool down. Oh I'm sorry it's not your fault it's mine. What do you mean. She asked me looking up at me. If I wouldn't have Brong you here none of this would've ever happened. I explained to her walking to my desk.

Pacifica P.o.V
But what about me. I screamed. What are talking about I'm the one to blame for this. He said trying to put all the heat on himself. No it's my fault, I was following you trying to learn about you what you do, what you like, what you do when I'm not around. But why would you do that? He asked me sitting by me. Didn't you hear me I want to know about your life I mean you left me for three years without even saying goodbye! I screamed at him still crying.

But I left you with Dipper, the guy you are now dating. He said getting up. It was my choice to make not yours or his. I yelled at him. He just stood there with a shocked expression on his face. Paz I'm so sorry I didn't now. He apologized to me. It's okay at least you had protection right. I said hoping for a good answer. Protection, yeah did you see the footage you forced me to have sex with you. Wait so I might be pregnant?!? I screamed the last part.

I ran into his bathroom and tested to see if I was pregnant. Paz are you okay in there? Christan said as he knocked on the door. I opened the door. So what about it Paz are you? He asked me looking like he was about to explode from excitement. Nope there all negative. I said with s big smile on his face. But Christan smile went away very quickly. What's wrong aren't you happy I'm not pregnant?

Christan P.o.V
Of course I am but I'm sorta not. I admitted to her. You mean you love me so much you want to have a family with me? She said like she was about to cry. Took the words right out my mouth Paz. I said putting my jacket on. Wow I can't believe that's how much you care for me, only two people have cared for me that much and it's you and Dipper.she told me putting on her shoes.

So what now do we tell Dipper or do we take this to our graves. I said walking to my Xbox. You know what my answer is going to be so give me a controller. She said catching the controller. What game are we playing? Anyone you choose. I explained to her laying on my bed. She then jumped on top of me like last night. Let's play make out session. She said as she kissed me. Woah woah we can't have sex we just went threw this. I explained to her trying to not totally lose it.

Exactly, we can't have sex but that doesn't mean we can't make out from time to time. She stated which almost made me lose it. Man, I will never understand girls but why not. I said grabbing her shoulders and pulling her into a kiss. This the life but dipper is going to be pissed so I should probably stay away from him for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it cheating when she never technically never broke up with him? What do you guys think.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE