The Deals Off

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
I'm dreaming of a fight between Dipper and Christan. They were so ruthless towards each other. Then I saw a huge explosion and I woke up. Paz are you alright. Christan asked me. Christan, wait that was just a dream. I said realizing I was in the front. Wait how did I get in the front? At my last stop I went to McDonald's and got a few burgers and sodas. He said pointing to a cup of sprite.

Is it mines? I asked. Yeah it's yours Dipper and the girls already woke up before you and ate. I grabbed the cup and drank it and Christan was just staring at me. What is there something on my face? I asked before starting to drink again. You just remind of a young girl I met in one of the dimensions I went to. What was her name? It was Asia and I sorta had a crush on her. He said looking out the window. But why didn't you date her?

I had to protect her not date her and even if I did I would have some trouble. He said as we made our way to a hotel so big it looked like Tony Starks Tower. Oh we finally made it. He said driving into the parking lot. Dipper wake up we made it and you two wake up too. I said waking the twins and Dipper. What were here? Dipper said still asleep. No Christan I don't feel like it right now. The twins said squirming.

What do they mean, what do you do to them? I asked Christan angry. N-nothing. He said before getting out of the car. He then ran inside the hotel fast. I wonder who that Asia girl was, maybe I'll get to meet her one day. I finally got them up and out of the car and into the hotel. Christan was standing at the desk talking to a guy with long black hair. Oh come on dude can't you lower the price I'm going to preform at met life stadium in two days. Christan said to him. Yeah and I'm a superstar pretending to be a extremely handsome door man. He said gesturing to himself. Look
umm.......Tony I'm need to get into the pent house. I walked over to him.

What's the hold up I'm tired Christan. I said before yawning. Paz can you loan me some money to rent the pent house? He asked pulling me to the side. Money, no way Jamira told me that you never gave her money back. That's Jamira and this is you now if you don't want to be sleeping on the streets of New York give me your money. He stated. You sure talk like a New Yorker, here. I said handing him 500 dollars. Thanks. Here you go. He said handing the guy the money. Woah I haven't seen that much money sense Demi lavado lost a bet at the night club. He said putting the money "away". Paz you guys head up to the room.
Christan said pointing to the golden elevator. Alright, and be back by 12:00. I said walking to the elevator. Alright mom. He said walking outside. We went inside the elevator and went up to the room. We came out leading directly to the room. This place is a room this seems more like a palace. Dipper said walking
around. I'm beat, good night. Lolly said before passing out on the white bed. I'm going to go get our things, Dipstick can you help me? She asked Dipper walking to the elevator. Hey, fine I got nothing better to do. He said walking inside the elevator. Now what am I gonna do?

Christan P.o.V
I'm walking around in a park when I feel like I'm being watched. Come on out Marty I know your here. I said as I saw him emerge from behind a tree. Behind a tree, really. Can't believe you found me, must be losing my edge. Now what are you doing way down here in the NYC? I asked crossing my arms. Just taking a night stroll through the park and causing pain on the way.

You seriously are just like your father. Flattery will get you nowhere Icebag. He said floating in the air. I see you got that glitch fixed. It comes and goes but more important you don't seem like your actually here to talk about me. He said landing on the ground. I want to make deal. I said causing him to laugh uncontrollably. Hey I don't remember saying anything funny Cipher. I just can't believe *laugh* how *laugh*stupid you *laugh* are.

If you don't want to make deal I'll just leave. I said about to walk off. Actually I think you want this
d-deal. He said with the glitch. It's back. I said turning around. What's the deal already? He said angry. I want you to not harm any of the others and you get to kill me. I said surprising him. So how does that sound? Not bad I might take you up on that offer, yeah why not. Marty said pointing a finger at me. He sit it like a gun and I was almost hit until the twins showed up blocking the blast. Emily, Lilly !!! I said surprised. It's noble and all to sacrifice yourself but. Lilly said. If your not here who will be our favorite guy. Emily said.

Looks like we had a interruption ice bag. Marty said crossing his arms. So your Marty. Lilly said looking at him. Yep and you two must be Emily and Lilly the twin stars with one eye. He said before bowing. Why did you two intervene? I asked them. You seriously expect us to let you die for us when you have a concert to get to in two days. So you have a concert in two days, we'll just so happens that I have backstage pass so I'll be there to watch the fun. Marty said before disappearing into a black mist. He got away. Emily said looking at where he was. So that was the so called all powerful Marty Cipher. Lilly said. He didn't look that tough if we blocked a blast from him easily.

Let's just get back to the hotel before Paz and Dipper start to worry. I said turning around and walking off. Your not going to thank us for saving your life's, you jerk. They said unison. Then I teleported behind them and grabbed their butts and walked ahead of them. Was that a good enough for a thank you? I asked still walking. Y-y-yes. They said walking behind me.

We make it back to the hotel and Paz and Dipper weren't there. I wonder where they ran off to. I said sitting on the couch. Christan we're going to take bath. Lilly explained. And if you want to j-join us you can. Emily said blushing. Not your boyfriend. I said sitting back on the couch. You really are a jerk sometimes Christan. They said walking to the door. I closed my eyes so I would just fall asleep on the couch but then I heard a loud screaming. I immediately shot up and ran towards the bathroom to find Dipper and Paz in the tub together and the twins on the floor naked.

I swear I could feel the pervert in me rising but then calmed down. So this is where you two were. I said helping the twins up. They didn't talk they just say there blushing. I'll let you two finish umm.....what ever this is. I said walking out. I told the twins to put there night clothes on and sleep on the bed in the other room but they refused and ended up sleeping with me on the couch. Dipper and Paz slept in that room instead. I just wonder if they actually went all the way. Neh Dipper doesn't like to have too many sexual things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marty almost got him but luckily the twins won't let him die that easily. Why doesn't Dipper just go for it, Christan has done it before so it shouldn't be that hard.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE