Pray For Me

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dipper P.o.V
Well now I finally convinced Pacifica to move in with us. Good thing her dad and I are on good terms. That's the last bag. She said bringing in a pink luggage bag. Finally I can finally spend more time with you and Christan has his own girlfriend so we should be fine. I said kissing her forehead. Right and now we can finally be alone. She said cuddling with me. Of course we can but I have to ask you something. What is it?
That why did you "marry" Christan? I asked looking down not trying to make eye contact with her. Well if I told you, would be angry? No of course not I trust you I just have to know. Okay, I think I fell in love with him. She said which practically destroyed my heart. I knew should have just kept my mouth shut. No it's f-fine because y-your o-over him right? Not exactly. What do you mean by that? That I still have great feeling for you and then a have massive crush on him, it's completely tearing me apart. She said which still hurt but I'm shaking it off. Sorry Pacifica I didn't know I shouldn't have even asked.
It's okay, because I could have told you much worse. She said before covering her mouth. What could be worse than you marrying him? I'm sorry Dipper but we had sex not to long ago. She said which completely broke my heart.

Stop joking like that, you can't have I've been around you two everywhere. I said hoping for her to say I was right. Not everywhere, after Christan got out of the hospital that's when it happened and that's how I know were he lives for real. What !!! I screamed. You said that you wouldn't be angry. I didn't expect it to be this bad, wait are you pregnant at all? I asked her pleading with God. No I did the test immediately after the incident, they were all negative. Has this happened any other time? No just ounce. But why did you do it?

It was a accident. She said. How is it a accident that you and him had sex before we did? We were drunk and neither of us can remember the events of that day, but it technically isn't cheating when I never broke up with him. She stated. Yes it technically does mean cheating. You are so over protective, do you even believe me? I don't know what to believe anymore. Well if that's how your going to treat me than I shouldn't have moved in with you.

I should have let him die after I made that deal. I whispered under my breath. What deal? W-what are you talking about? I said nervous. I talking about the "deal" that you say you did, so tell me what deal did you make and with who? She asked. I'm the one who should be asking the questions here.

Pacifica P.o.V
Well I got a question for you, who did you make the deal with. Man I shouldn't have even opened my mouth about the deal, hope Marty stops time. He said under his breath but very terribly. I heard that, you made a deal with Marty? I hate when I do that, alright fine I made a deal with him. What was the deal. To get rid of Christan. He said slowly. To do what!
Hey your no better, you had sex with Christan and lied to me for a month.

That doesn't mean to trying to kill someone. He said he was just going to get rid of him not kill him. I can't believe you. I said.
I can't believe you. He said. Well if that's how you feel then maybe I should just go. I said standing up. Maybe you should. He said which made me cry. I ran outside and it was pouring down raining. I was so sad that I considered going back to the manor but I went to somewhere that I could only thing of.

Christan P.o.V
I was sitting laying in my bed watching SummerSlam on my Xbox One. Oh come on,
Seth Rollins you should have lost you sell out. I said before heard a knock at my door. I got up and opened it and Paz was there. Paz, get in its raining I said pulling her in. What are you doing here, shouldn't you be moving in with Dipper. I asked drying off her hair.

I think me and Dipper are having relationship problems. She said looking at the ground. What do you mean? You when you got hurt, he's the person that sent Marty on you. He's the one who did that, I could have been killed. I said as my eyes started to change diamond blue. It's fine but I still can't forget about it. She said leaning on me. Y-yeah r-r-right. I stuttered trying to get away. Well you can stay here until you feel like you are ready. Thanks Christan. I walked into my room and laid down on my bed.