Secret Admirer

This is sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY ?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
I'm at school finishing my homework because I haven't really been that into doing and Paz can't tutor me any more sense the last time we did that. But eventually I finished. I put my paper in the homework tray. I went back to my seat and I swear I felt like everyones eyes were on me. But not like usual, there was someone watching that I never felt the presence of. I just ignored it but it felt like they were breathing down my neck but, I sit in the back of the class ALONE. Class eventually ended and I went to my locker with Dipper and Paz.

So what were you talking about again, oh you said you felt someone was watching you. Paz said as we mad it to my locker. Yeah, it felt new, like its just now got here. I said opening my locker and a pinkish card fell out. What's that Christan? Paz asked me. Don't know, usually the letters I find in my locker are from girls in a heart shaped letter. I told them picking it up. Yeah it is from a girl but it doesn't say who it is. So it's a secret admirer. Dipper said. I don't know any girl at this school that would keep their identity a secret sending a card to me. I told them opening it.

On the card....
Dear Christan,

I've always been in love with you sense the first time I say you. You seem kind, nice and your cute too. If you want to meet me come to the statue of the mayor at 6:18. ♡ XOXO♡ NW

End of card....

I swear this was kinda known already. Paz? I said catching her attention. What? She asked surprised. Did you write this? What, why would I write that. It's no secret that I like you after whats happened between us. She explained to me. Yeah that makes sense but I don't know anyone else that ends their letters with NW. I said handing her the letter. Well there must someone else with the initials NW. She said looking at the letter.

Pacifica P.o.V
At the moment I saw the first "I". Immediately I knew this note was from and It's pretty bad. Paz whats wrong, do you know who it's from? Christan asked me. Uh.....Of course not, why would I know who wrote it but can you promise me that you won't go to the statue of the mayor. I asked him nervously. Pacifica are you alright? Dipper asked me. Yeah why wouldn't I be? I said still nervous. But your talking like when I first met Emily and Lilly. Are you jealous or something. The moment he said Ialmost blew his head off. But I'd do anything to keep him safe and away from that girl.

Yep, you got me I'm a jealous mess. I won't let you go anywhere with some other girl. I said trying to talk in my most desperate voice. Well if you are that jealous this then I wont go. Hearing him say that truly made me happy. Thank you Christan. I said hugging him. Well its time for us to go back to the shack. I told him. Yeah I gotta get home too, Monday Night RAW is on tonight and I can't wait to see what Roman Reigns does tonight. He said kissing my forehead and teleporting away. Few, that was close I said as me and Dipper left the school. I decided to just teleport to the shack. I can finally relax. I said laying on the couch. It's weird, normally if he called you jealous you'd blow his eardrums apart but this time you admitted that you were jealous, why? Dipper asked getting me nervous again. Umm.....I just felt like keeping it a secret, get off my back. I said trying to hide the fact that I know she was.

Okay, but it's also weird that Christan just ignored the not. Yeah, usually he just lies and does it anyway At the moment I realized what I said I immediately sprung up. What time is it? Is asked dipper scared again. It's about 6 o'clock, why? You'll find out when we get there. I said grabbing his wrist and teleporting to the statue.

Time Skip........

We make it there and land in a bush. Perfect, now we wait? I said ducking down in the bushes. Wait for who? Dipper asked stupidly. For someone who prides himself over being the smartest guy in the world you sure ask stupid questions. And? Huhh....Where waiting for Christan. I screamed angry. That makes sense. He said ducking down beside me. How do you even know he's even coming here, RAW is on tonight. Then we heard a loud engine coming from the hill. I looked at Dipper with grin showing him that I knew I was right.

Yeah, yeah I know you were right. He said as the bike parked near a tree. That may not even be Christan, a lot of people have motorcycles. Then that person took off his helmet and It was Christan. I again looked at Dipper with a grin showing I am always right. He just face palmed. He just stood there next to his bike. That little lying bastard, I should just blow his head off for this. I said crossing my arms. Technically you made him curious when you told him to promise not to go. Dipper told me making me even more pissed off.

Then a shady figure approached Christan. He looked like it was someone he knew. I immediately stood up to see who it was. I saw only black hair with purple highlights. I immediately ran up to her and jumped on her.

Christan P.o.V
I didn't get a good look at her because Paz came out of nowhere and Spears her.(There is a video at the top of what it looked like) Paz are you alright? I asked her helping her up. She didn't thank me but she did slap me in the face, HARD. Owww!!! What the hell was that for? I asked holdingmy now blistering red cheek. For lying to me, you said you wouldn't come to meet her. She stated. Dipper get over here. She told him. Nope, you brought this apon yourself. Why do you always think I'm going to date everyday girl I meet? I asked her. Because, Because-. Because what? Because she always beats me at everything sense birth. She said surprisingly confusing me.

Huh? Me and Dipper said. Dipper, Christan this is my half twin cousin Harley Bella Northwest.(A/N:Biggest twist in the story so far) The girl got up and walked up to us and she looked exactly like Paz except that she had black hair and there were two other things that Paz didn't have. (A/N:You guys know what I'm talking about-*wink*wink*) Wait how is she your half twin cousin? Dipper asked her the question me and him both wanted the answer to. Well It's, complicated. She said scratching her head.

Oh, Elise you always never remember anything do you. Harley said. Paz just looked like she almost blew here head off. Its actually quite simple on how we are twin cousins handsom. She said walking around me. You see, our mothers were pregnant ant the same time and had us on the same day in the same hospital and when we were born the doctor'snoticed that we looked very similar so they classified us as as twin cousins. She explained to us. So why are you here? Paz asked her. Is it a crime to come visit my twin cousin? She said so innocently. You know what I mean, why did you send, wait no how do even know who Christan is? Pacifica questioned her.

Well you see when I got here yesterday, I went to your manor and your parents told me a few things. Harley said sitting on a tree stump. What things? Paz asked. Well they were telling me about the Northwest Feast because we couldn't make it and one moment really caught my attention. What would that be? On the dance floor you danced with someone and everyone thought you two lovers. She said making Paz blush. And in the end you two kissed. That was a none of your business. Paz said embarrassed. Its not like I'm going to tell but living here should be fun. Harley said with her hands on her hips. You are not living here. Paz said angry. Yes, I am. No your not. She argued. Dipper how are you handling this? I asked him. Not in the best way but it can't any worse. He said as we watched Paz and Harley argue.
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan has no idea what is coming his way with this Harley Northwest. Now let'ssee what happens next.

Sneak Peek
Pacifica-Me, Perform?!?

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord-X out PEACE