Together

This is the Finale of my story Three Years Time. It's been a long ride. 3 years to be exact. Now it's time once again.

ARE YOU READY!?!?!?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V                                          

So now your attacking. I think to myself. The blast felt like the same one that he launched against me in our fight, and it's aimed directly at Dipper and Paz. He launched the blast and I could feel it was much more powerful than before. I didn't have time to think so my body moved on instinct. It hit and I took the full force of it. My entire body was in pain. The yellow energy consumed my body and I felt like I was being ripped apart. I fell to the floor & I couldn't feel anything after the blast. I could hardly see Paz crying over me. Dipper looked to be taken aback too. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! I heard from Marty. The final step of my plan has finally come. Bye bye Pinetree and Llama. And you too Ice-bag. He said before floating off laughing.

Christan please get up. I hear from my hazy state. Paz. She's calling for me. I open my eyes and everyone from the school is surrounding me. Oh hey everyone, oww. Looks like everyone is alright. I say before coughing up blood. Oh my God we thought we lost you. Paz said still with tears in her eyes. Don't cry Paz. I'll be be back to full strength in minute. What? She asked wiping the tears from her eyes. Dipper stood up from crouching over me. He'll be fine Pacifica. He'll heal up in a second. He explained to her smirking. And just then I felt him transform into his Green form. Dipper you've ascended. I say still feeling the pain from Marty's blast. It took a while to get used to but after watching him hurt my friend and almost kill me and Pacifica that was enough anger for me to get stronger. He told us. I could tell he was gonna go after him. And just then a blue flame covered all my wounds. I slowly felt no pain and all my power was back but I felt stronger than before. When the fire died down I stood up with the help of Paz.

Dipper looked at me and looked like he was about to head off to face Marty. Dipper you can't beat him alone. I tell him as I get accustomed to my new power. Don't try to stop me, he almost killed Pacifica! He yells at me. Don't you think I wanna get to him just as much as you but I can't. We'll die. He'll kill us all. We need to get to the shack and bring everyone along the way. I explain to him. He looked mentally defeated. Your right. He said going back to normal. Paz can you get us all to the shack? I ask as I turn back to her. I don't know I've never moved this many people people at once. You can move many people at once with your teleportation. She stated. Mine isn't fast enough to take everyone before Marty sends monsters to come for the rest of you. And if I teleport people there clothes will burn off. You have to get us all home. I tell her. She sighed. Alright everyone link up this is gonna be tricky. I watched as students, teachers, parents all hold hands. Alright let's go. She says as me and Dipper put our hand her shoulders. You can do it. I say to myself. I felt her power start to rise and then we were off.

Dipper P.o.V                                             

As we get to the shack everyone was there. The people that aren't used to the teleportation fall down when we get there. Alright everyone in the shack. I scream gesturing to the shack .How are we all supposed to fit in there? Dominic asked confused. He was right, there were about 300 people here. We need a bigger place for them to go. I explained as a paced back and forth. I got a place. Christan said. Your apartment is not big enough. I say. No not my place, Mike's place. He said pointing up to a massive in the trees. Whoa when did that get there? Mabel asked looking at it in awe. Long story just everyone get into the mansion. We'll be in the Shack getting a plan to deal with Marty. I tell them. As everyone starts getting up the mansion mom and dad walk up to me. Son. My mom says catching my attention.