Field Trip

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and the song at the top may or may not be the new theme song for this story. So go listen to it and give me your pthoughts. But I'm getting off track. My one question is.....

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
I wake up in Dippers arms. I snuggled up with him but then it accidentally went back in and it hurt. It surprised me so I fell off the bed nude. Well that hurt. I said rubbing my butt. Oh wait we had sex last night, I need to go make test myself. I ran o the bathroom and did it three times. They all were negatives. Oh come on, all negatives again. Guess the universe thinks its not my time yet. I walk out of the bathroom and put my clothes on for school today. I then go down stairs to make some breakfast but the stove wouldn't work. Come on stupid stove, work. I said kicking it and turning the knob.

I wish Christan was here, he'd just snap his fingers and the fire would have started instantly. But the moment I said that the fire started all on its own. What the heck, Christan are you here? I said looking around. I guess it just takes a little longer for the stove to come on. I made me and Dipper breakfast but he wasn't awake so I ate mine. Then I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I thought it was Dipper but it was Mabel. Good morning Pacifica. She said sitting down. Morning. She started to eat Dippers food but I didn't mind, he wasn't going to wake up any time soon. Hey Mabel? I started. Yeah. Do you really have a crush on Christan? I asked which seriously stunned her. Umm...I d-d-do. Wow I thought you were just kidding about that. Yeah it makes sense why you'd think that but I do have a crush on him. But it's not like all my other crushes. She said putting her plate in the sink. What do you mean? I asked throwing my plastic plate away.

I kissed him but he didn't kiss back. She said surprising me. You kissed him! I yelled. Shhhh....quiet I don't think Japan heard you. Sorry it just surprises me that you kissed him and he didn't even attempt to kiss back. The kiss was like something disgusting to him because he pushed me off. Sorry Mabel but I don't understand why he didn't like it. I said putting my hand on her shoulder. He said that I look to much like Dipper so if we were dating he couldn't kiss me. Your twins, of course you two look alike but it kinda makes sense. What makes sense? Dipper said wiping his eyes coming downstairs. That Mabel and ZZ made a sweater for waddles and Gompers eats it. I said the first thing that came to mind. Ookay. He said getting some juice. But then the door opened.

Christan P.o.V
I ride my bike to the shack with Emily and Lilly. So today we are going to have a field trip, but to where? I asked them. Don't know but that's what the squad is saying. Lilly said getting off the bike. Yeah they've been talking about it sense last week. Emily said also getting off. Well I hope it's fun because if it isn't I'm teleporting home. Your taking us with you, right? They asked in unison. Of course but back to my place. I said putting my arms around their waists. We open the door and Paz, Dipper and Mabel are in the living room.

Hey guys did you hear we are going on a field trip. I said walking into the living room. We are, where? Paz asked me. Emily and Lilly told me that they don't know. Yeah we just heard the squad talking about it the other day. Lilly said sitting down on the recliner. Oh that's what they were talking about in the locker rooms. Paz said face palming. Ahh, the girls locker room. I said imagining inside of it. You are such a pervert Christan. Sorry but you brought up the locker rooms and every guy fantasizes about that room, I mean look at Dipper. I said pointing to Dipper who was smiling into space. Dipper, you better not be thinking about the girls locker rooms. Paz yelled snapping him back into reality. I'm n-n-not thinking a-about it. He lied.

You better not be. The twins said in anger. Like I said bring up the girls locker rooms around a guy and they are going to think about it for awhile. I said as I heard a horn from outside. That's the bus. Mabel said running outside with Dipper and Paz. Well how are we getting there, are taking your bike? Emily asked getting her stuff. Lets just teleport to school. What, you told us that if we teleport anywhere with you we'd be naked when we get there. Lilly stated which I kinda forgot. I will just materialize some fire clothes for you two and then they won't burn when we teleport. I said walking outside seeing the bus leave. Okay but will it hurt? Emily asked as she and her sister made their way outside. No it won't, it's quick. I told them pointing my finger at them and blasting a small fire beam at them.