Graduation

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                              Harley P.o.V                                                                                                                                                                      Why 5:00 am? I say walking through the woods. Eventually I walk up to a invisible wall that where I couldn't see anything behind it. So this is Marty's plan. I say as I look at a giant building with purple lights coming from it. It a bunch of symbols changing everywhere on it. But it doesn't matter how big a building you make I should have enough power to knock this thing down. I step back into the shadows of the woods and charge a blast in both my hands. Christan usually names his blasts. I think remembering his Phoenix Flash he showed us. Let's call this-. Shadow Stars!! I scream as I blast two black beams into the building.

I held it there for about a minute. I ran out of energy after putting everything into that. After the dust cleared the place the blasts hit the symbols was glowing purple. It made a noise like it energy was gathering there. And then it sent a purple shock wave at me blasting back into a tree. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I put my hand down by my stomach and there was blood. A lot of blood. I start to see everything kinda blurry. Christan....... I say is before passing out-.

                                                                           -That Morning-

Christan P.o.V                                                                                                                                                                          I ride over to the shack with my graduation clothes. I can't believe its almost over. It feels just like yesterday I came back. Time moves so fast. I feel like I used my time well. I have no regrets for this year. I've met so many people this year. I got back with Jezebel. I met Emily and Lily. I hung out with Austin Moon. Harley showed me that apparently I like a bit of crazy. Emma is slowly making me like her a bit more. But the best part about coming back is the fact that I got to spend so much time with Paz. She is the thing that keeps me going. What gets me up in the morning. Even when we were kids. I've always felt this way but she is what really keeps my head above water.

I park in front of the shack and take off my helmet. I knock on the door and almost instantly its answered by her. She looked as good as always. Wearing a hot pink shirt and a white skinny jeans and her graduation hat. She had the necklace I gave her and Dipper's bracelet. Gold hooped earrings and fur boots. Absolutely Gorgeous. But it's not just her looks, she's smart, resourceful and she still likes me after I came back.

Hey Christan are you ready for today? She said with her hand on her hip. Yeah I can't wait for graduation, I've been waiting for this all year. I tell her walking in. Forget your graduation clothes? She asked. No, of course not you put a note on it so that I wouldn't forget. I say as I drink a soda that looked like it was just opened. Hey that's mine. She said taking it away from me. Really it was that good of soda? I said smirking.

No it's just that I don't like sharing my Pitt sodas. She says. I thought you hated Pitt soda. I say confused. No I hate the pit because I usually forget it. She explained as she started to drink her soda. So where is Dipper, upstairs? Yeah he's trying on his graduation clothes and hat in the bathroom. Well I wouldn't expect anything less from him. I say as I walk upstairs seeing Dipper walk out of the bathroom. So you're finally here. He says walking towards me. Like I'd be late for this. I say with big grin on my face. Whatever. Did you tell the others to come here too? He asked me getting back to his room. Yeah I called Emily, Lily, Emma to come over. What about Harley and Michael? Paz asked walking into the room. That's the tricky one. I tried to get a hold of them but Mike doesn't have a phone and kinda goes and does as he pleases and Harley just hasn't returned any of my calls. I tell them concerned.