The Big Bet Theroy 2

This is the sequel to my old story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY ?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
I was asleep in my bed with pizza and drinks all around me. I was woken up my Dippers stupid alarm clock. I hit it and broke it into pieces. And now I'm wide awake. I was about to walk to the bathroom but I couldn't move. I took the covers off and Paz was asleep clutching my arm in the sexiest clothes I have ever seen. I was pulled back down by her really close to her face. She started to eskimo kiss me. I wanted to kiss her pretty face that was literally right in front of me but I couldn't.

P-p-paz what a-are you d-d-da-doing? I managed to get out. Nothing just touch me. She said still with her eyes close. T-touch you, where? I stuttered. She grabbed my hand and put it on her right breast. I was going to scream but I couldn't make words. My and started to squeeze on their own. She started to moan and let go of her grip on me. I got up and walked into the bathroom and threw water in my face to wake me from this dream.*slash* *splash* this no dream hotstuff. Paz said while I was looking in the mirror at her.

Well if this isn't a dream then proof it. I said putting my jacket on. She walked up to me and started to French kiss me. I pulled away. What aren't you even a little attracted to this body. She said sitting on the counter. I am very attracted to it. Then why don't you take what you want. She said putting her leg on the wall with her hand on my chin. Your not even mine, your Dipper's. I explained to her. That may be true but that doesn't mean you can't have me too. She said grabbing me.

Dipper wake up I need you to get up so you can kill me. I said dragging Paz around. No dude I'm in the middle of good dream. He said faintly. I threw fire at him and he woke up immediately. Hot! That's hot! Now dude what's going on, are we in a awesome dream or is this really happening? Pacifica what are doing looking like that? Dipper you remember lasts night I told you that we have bet. She explained to him walking around him. A bet, what bet?

Dipper P.o.V
The same bet when we were kids. She explained to him. Oh that I totally forgot. Wait, let me get this straight all have to do is last the longest without willingly touch you, flirt, or kiss you and I get to be your boyfriend. He asked trying to get his shoes on. Yep, but this time no teaming up on me it isn't fair. She said walking behind him. Well I got my plan for the day so Paz you put something on and Dipper have a good time losing. He said running out the door. I will not lose. I screamed at the door like a idiot. That's what you think babe. Pacifica said grabbing my hat and putting it on. he give that back. The only way your getting this is if you kiss me. she said in a very flirty tone. I don't need the hat that badly. I said walking out of the room. When I got out of the room I ran because I need to hide. I ran behind the first thing I saw. Man this may take awhile because Christan didn't have his powers when we were doing this when we were kids so he will propably be in another dimension or hiding in the sun or something. I thought to myself.

Dipper whatcha doin? Mabel and ZZ said from behind me in unison. DON'T sneak up like that. I yelled the first part but whispered the last. Woah what's up with you? ZZ asked. Remember that bet when we were kids? Oh the bet where you can't kiss,make out, or even touch Pacifica. Yeah and she's not making this easy, she's wearing clothes that I thought I would ever see her in. Woah well good luck with that. Wait where is my brother? ZZ asked. Don't know but he's probably in the sun. I said checking for Pacifica.

Oh okay when he wins tell him I changed my last name from Pines to Brooks. She said walking to the park with Mabel. He will not win. I screamed. Yo Dip have you given up yet? Christian asked outta nowhere which scared the heck out of me. N-no and where in the heck have you been? I asked. Can't tell you you'll just tell Paz. He said walking out in the open. Dude what are you doing are you trying to lose. I asked as if I cared. Dude I've been watching you and Paz and she's nowhere to be seen. He explained to me walking to our room.

Christan P.o.V
I opened the door and I was pulled in by Paz. What are you doing? I asked as she threw me on my bed. Getting you to crack. She said as she got on top of me. No I'm going to lose I should have stayed in hiding. I couldn't think quick enough so I just teleported inside the bathroom at the swimming area. The funny part is that I can't teleport with others because it sorta....burns all there clothes off. Paz was still on top of me naked. I swear I almost made out with her right there until I remembered the bet.

Augh. She screamed covering her breasts and lower parts. But I caught a glimpse at her lower part. I started to blush so bad that my whole face was red. Christan what did you do? She asked. I accidentally teleported us into the pools girls bathroom. WHAT !!!!!she screamed. Christan take us back. She demanded. I teleported us back into the room and she was still naked on top of me. She got off of me and put a small pink shirt on and really small shorts.

Now let's start where we left off. She said getting back on me. You know what I can't take this anymore. I said pulling her into a kiss. I pushed my tongue in immediately because she was so hot. She wasn't wearing a bra so I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. She started to kiss back when I grabbed them. She was starting to take her shirt off and I took mine off. We we're about to have sex but we were stopped by Dipper. Ha I win dude and don't you dare because I'm the one that gets her. He gloated pulling Paz off me and into a kiss of his own.

Dang it, I was so close I should have stayed in hiding. I said punching the wall hard. Woah dude don't be a sore loser. Dipper said which almost made me as angry as he is when I'm around Paz. I teleported away sad.

Pacifica P.o.V
I hope he's not heart broken. I thought. Oh forget about him he'll be alright he's always like this, he gets all sad then leaves and comes back as happy as ever. He explained to me laying on his bed. Yeah but this personal not like those other times. I said laying right beside him. Relax you've been threw enough for the day. He said putting his arm around me. Your right. Want to finish what you and him started? He asked winking at me. What do you think? I said jumping on him and started to kiss him. We fell asleep in the same bed that night.

The next morning

I woke in Dipper's arms. I snuggled up close with him kissed him and went to Waffle House to get some breakfast. On my way there I saw Christan walking on the other side of the street. I walked over to him cautiously. Hey Christan. I greeted him. Hey Pacifica. He faintly said. Wait not Paz why are you calling me by my name? I asked. I don't feel like talking right now. I said looking up. Look if this about the bet I'm sorry but that's just how it happened. I tried to explain to him. It's fine Pacifica you don't have to explain it to me I'll just have to move on. When he said move on my heart broke a little. He turned around and saw my expression but still kept walking, so guess this really is it. I walked back to the hotel and Mabel and ZZ were there braiding each other's hair. Hey Pacifica who won the bet? Mabel asked. Dipper did. Well that's a surprise because Christan beats him at almost everything. ZZ said. But Christan he isn't talking to me anymore he's just like his old downer self. He is also thinking about moving on.

Woah are you okay you sound like you like Christan more than Dipper. Mabel said trying to calm me down. I don't but he's the only other guy to care for me as much as Dipper. Oh come on he doesn't hate you. ZZ said also trying to calm me down. He can read my feelings and he saw that I was a little sad when he told me that he was moving on but he just ignored me. It's okay he'll come around tomorrow just wait and see. ZZ said going to the room service phone and ordering pizza. Okay fine I'll try to talk to him in the morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah dipper finally beat Christan at something and he's thinking about moving on. Interesting.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE.