Vacation

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY? ?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dipper P.o.V
It's finally time I get to go on a trip with Pacifica and my family, it's going to be great. No monsters, No Marty, and No Christan. Okay I know he's my best friend but he's been annoying lately. *Knock knock* That must be Pacifica, better hurry. I ran to the door and opened it.

Pacifica P.o.V
I sneak out to the shack for the trip. This should be fun I get to hang with Dipper and nothing to worry about, as long as Christan doesn't come. I knock on the door and Dipper answers. Hey Pacifica ready to go? Dipper asked leading me in. Yeah, because I get to be with you. I said sitting on the couch.

* Youn* Hey Pacifica. ZZ said walking into the living room. Yeah and are you going on the trip? I asked just because I didn't want her brother going. Yeah I am thanks for asking. She said putting a thumbs up and running off. Hey kids it's time to go. Mr. Pines yelled from the car.

Alright, we better get out there first so we can sit by each other. Dipper insisted. Right. We walked outside and I heard a loud engine roar. I turned around and saw Christan working on his bike. I ignored him and keep walking. When we made it to the car Mabel, ZZ and the Two Stans were already in. But there was one seat left. Dipper got in first.

Dipper P.o.V
Oh no, wait I have an idea why don't you just sit on my lap. I said brilliantly. Sorry kid but I got way to many tickets and warrants so she can't go. What but this a family trip and she's family to me. Sorry kid but unless she can find another ride she can't go. That's when it hit me. I'll be right back, I can't believe I'm doing this. I thought to myself. I walked over to the last person that I wanted to even talk to.

Christan P.o.V
I was spray painting my bike black so it wouldn't get noticed. Then Dipper walked over. Hey Dipper you guys haven't left yet. I asked shining my tires. Look Christan I know that you and me have had our differences but I need a small favor. Hey said taking off his hat. I n-need y-you to-. I cut him off. Spit it out already your starting to be irritating. Fine, just drive Pacifica to Florida with us. He told me which shocked me. Yeah but you told me not to come. So don't want to come to Florida with us? Dipper asked me about to walk off.

Of course I do. I said turning him around. Good then you will take Pacifica to Florida and come back here. He said putting his hand out life bill would. Hey I want to come to Florida. I debated with him. You'll just flirt with Pacifica and I just want to be alone with her. He said to me. I promise I will not flirt with Paz at Florida. I said like scout. Thank you so now are you ready to go? He asked putting his hat back on. I was born ready. I said riding my bike out. Dipper face palm.

Paz get on. I said riding beside her. Wait your coming I thought you didn't want to come. You won't believe this but Dipper told me to drive you to Florida. I told her. Really are you sure? She asked lightly blushing. Would I lie to you? That's all the proof I need she said getting on my bike. Hey Paz want to drive to Florida? I asked turning around.

Pacifica P.o.V
What I don't know how to drive a motorcycle. I said trying to avoid death. I'll teach just sit in the front and I'll guide you the whole step of the way. Okay but it's on you if we die. I joked getting in the front. You two ready yet. Mr.Pines yelled at us driver got off. Let's hurry because I don't want to get lost on the way there. I said trying to start the engine. Trying to start the engine Paz. Christan asked me sarcastically.

I thought you were going to help me. I asked angry. I am just relax first put your feet on the footrests, next turn the right clutch forward and the engine should start. He explained to me which really confused me. Just put your hands on the handles like a bike. He told me. There now what. He then put his hands on my hands. Your a little to close Christan. I said blushing madly. Is it alright with you? He said moving even closer. Yeah b-but it's a little
u-uncomfortable to be this c-close to you. I stuttered trying to keep my body under control.

Sorry I'll move away. He said moving back, I felt so cold when he separated from me. I started to shiver. You must pretty cold, here you can wear my jacket. He told putting his jacket on me showing his arms. You have tattoos, when did that happen? I asked him. Well I can't remember but you want to see something cool. He told pulling up his left sleeve. I couldn't decide on a good one so I thought of you so I got your name tattooed on my arm. That's so sweet but don't show Dipper. I demanded.

Sure thing. And Christan I still need your help driving. I said as he put his hands on mine like last time but started the engine. We finally started to leave. On the way to catch up with Dipper we hit a pot hole. *thud* You okay? Christan said getting really close to my face.

Y-yea-. I was cut off by a accidental kiss. I was stunned but it felt so good. I let go of the kiss almost immediately. Well that was surprising but I won't be doing that if I were you. He told not even blushing. I know I'm in a relationship. I said mocking him. No but good impression, I was going to say that you should keep your eyes on the road. He said which made me turn back to the road looking for there car.

There is the car just right over past that knome saying Smabulock. Christan said pointing to the car. Thanks but can we go a little faster? I asked him. Are you sure it gets pretty rough at the front. He asked concerned. You don't think I can take it do you? No if your up for it turn the right clutch forward and hold on tight. He instructed me. I did as told and we went really fast we almost past the car. You guys sure took your sweet time, what is Pacifica doing driving she isn't licensed. Dipper said being a total fun killer. The cops don't know that. Christan said. Me Mabel, ZZ, and Christan all laughted except dipper who was just staring out the window. Christan moved the bike closer to him and I kissed Dipper on the lips. He was so surprised that he hit his head on the ceiling. Then everyone excluding Dipper laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow a trip to Florida and a promise that Christan can't possibly keep. Interesting.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE