The Great Games

This is sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY ?!?!?!

NO I SAID ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
(Still in Swimsuit Contest)
You three really think you could keep that secret from me. Harley said. This makes no sense you can't be like us. I said about to completely lose my mind. Don't believe me, I'll prove it but not now I'm too tired so I'll be at the shack tomorrow. Good bye everyone. She said walking off. We walked to the shack and we were all dumbfounded. Yeah I've have one of those word a day calendars. So Harley may actually be one of us? I said slowly walking forward. She could be and that means she won't be your enemy anymore. She'll be your allie. Christan said. Allie, I wouldn't trust Harley with my life. I said as we made it to the shack. Well we will see tomorrow if she is telling the truth. Dipper said. Agreed! Everyone said as we all got into the shack and closed the door.

The Next Day........
(Back into this chapter)
I've been outside sense 6 o'clock waiting for Harley. She can't be one of us. Then Dipper came outside. Pacifica, what are doing out here this early? He asked eating a sandwich. I didn't answer. But he's my boyfriend so he knows when I'm worried about something. Its Harley isn't it? He said sitting beside me. You know you two may hate each others guts but she seems to want to really be friends with you sense the competitions ended. He said finishing his sandwich. I don't think so, I've known her my whole life and she never liked me. I said looking at the woods. Well we'll see what Harley does when she gets here.

I decided to just go in the shack for breakfast. Mabel was already eating and there was one open plate with a note next to it. I opened it and it read-I finally figured out how to cook so I made you Breakfast and Christan you come looking for me I'll be in the woods, Christan. So he cooked for me, that guy really is something special. I said before eating the breakfast. He isn't the best cook in the world but he it tasted good. Their was eventually nothing on that plate. Okay, I might have lied when I said that he wasn't the best cook in the world. I washed my dish and went upstairs. When I got upstairs Dipper was reading the journal number two. Whatcha reading? I asked him. Trying to findout more about the Gem necklaces before Harley gets here. He said flipping threw pages.

Then he found the right page. Here it is, the Gem necklaces secrets are all right here. He said very proud of himself. Now it says that these mysterious gems are very special and they are very specific. What does that mean? I asked confused. I think it means they can only be gived specific people. I mean look at us, our goal in life wasn't to have powers and magical abilities. He said which was a little true. And Christan he didn't expect to get his powers more then any of us. He said. Okay, but do you need anything else to help you with your research? I asked him. Yeah there is another way to create that potion that enhances your powers. How? There is a few items that need to be brought together to create it but we can't get them unless we have a working space ship. Is there any other way? I asked him.

Yeah, there are these five emeralds where you can literally wish for anything. Fame, fortune, and even to bring people back to life. He told me. Really, where can we find them? I asked him. In the woods near the Amore Lake where we found Christan in the first place. He explained to me. Wellare we waiting for let's get going. I yelledas we heard load footsteps coming from downstairs. Here she comes. Dipper said in a irritated way. Who Harley? No, Mabel. He said which made sense. Then she ran to the door with a big smile on her face. Going, going where. She said as she got into the room. In the woods, why? I asked. Well ever sence Christan came around I haven't been much of help and we are the original mystery trio. She explained to us. Okay you can come but stay back if things get crazy out there. Dipper told her as we walked downstairs and out the door and into the woods.