Prom Night

You wont believe this but I'm writing this before Whisper in Time. Its kinda like I Time Traveled or what happened the last chapter was a separate timeline... Who knows. Hope you Enjoy this chapter because we are almost at the end.

The sequel to Prehistoric Romance has finally come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper P.o.V
I cant believe its almost time to graduate. I thought to myself as I walked back to the shack. I can only imagine the party Christan is going to have at the end of school. I may not like him sometimes but he definitely made this school year way more interesting than last years. All I did was Homework, Homework, Homework, Hang out with Pacifica Repeat. Don't get me wrong I love my Girlfriend but doing the same thing starts to get boring and he broke the loop. I'll have to thank him for that some day. I stated to myself as I walked into the Shacks front door. Im Home?! I yelled to see if anyone was there. No one answered. Weird, they must be out doing something.

I walked through the living room to go get a Pitt Cola from the kitchen. I could hear laughing and snickering. I just shrugged it off. I opened up the fridge thinking to see my box of Pitt Colas but instead a octopus monster grabbed me and pulled me into the fridge closing the door. I fought it inside the fridge until I grabbed a Pitt Cola and shoved it into its mouth/beak. It started to cough and gag. I jumped out of the fridge closing the door shut. That was close. I tiredly said wiping the sweat from my forehead.

As I finished doing that I heard loud laughter coming from the living room. Whos there? I questioned looking into the living room. When I looked I saw Christan and freaking Micheal belly laughing on the floor. You should see the look on your face Flippy Dipp. Michael said still laughing along with Christan. Hardy har har very funny you two what did you use to hide anyways? I asked them angry. Then I noticed a cloth on the couch that looked transparent. I see now, you used this to cloke yourselves on the couch. Bingo Bongo Floppy Dick. Michael said doing the finger guns thing directed at me.

Flippy Dick? Nevermind I don't want to know. I told them before I heard a knock on the door. I'll get it. Christan said before opening the door. What took you so long. He said from the door. Who is it?Who do you think? My mom said walking into the living room with my dad. Mom & Dad what are you doing here? I said hugging them. You think we'd miss you and your sister being the first twins in the family to graduate high school. She said hugging me. You young man must be out of your mind. Dad said putting his arm over my shoulder.

Christan P.o.V
Now who is this handsome gentleman? Dipper's mom asked him. Oh right this is my best friend-. I was cut off by him. Brooks, Christan Brooks. I said shaking both his mom and dad's hands. Well it's nice to meet you. I see where Mabel gets her looks Mrs. Pines. I said kissing her hand. Call me Diana and you are so well mannered, you could learn a lot from your friend here Dipper. Thanks mom. Why don't I show you two around the town? Dipper suggested. That would be lovely. His mother said turning to him. Yeah I really need to stretch my legs after driving for that long. Dippers father said stretching. But first we are going to have to unpack. We'll be right back. My mom said walking out.

Dipper sighed as they left. They seem nice. Mike said scaring Dipper. Yeah okay I'm going to go see what Paz is doing. I was about to teleport to her but Dipper stopped me. Remember, no powers around my parents. I don't want them thinking I got cursed or something. He asked of me. Got it. I then teleported away ending up in the middle of the street. She must have been in the car. I teleported again landing inside the car. AHHHH!!!!!!! They all screamed as I landed in the back seat. CHRISTAN! WHAT THE HELL!? Paz screamed trying not to crash.

YOU DON'T DO THAT! The twins screamed in unison. Sorry but I got bored so I wanted to see what you girls were up to. Your lucky your cute Christan. Paz said focusing back on the road. So where have you four been? I asked putting my arms around the twins. They smiled as my arms went around them. We were out dress shopping. Why? Tonight is Prom. Mabel said throwing a bunch of glittery paper at me.