Swimsuit Contest

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I onhave one question.

ARE YOU READY? !?!?!?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
I'm at school sitting next to Paz, and Emily and Lilly are sitting on my lap. I really don't even mind that they like sitting on my lap. Why do you just let them sit on your lap? Paz asked me. Oh do you want sit on my lap Paz? Umm-. She said before Dipper cut her off. No, no she doesn't. He said. Then the intercom came on. Hello, its me Harley again we are again going to have a competition and this time it's for keeps. She said making Paz face palm. Now this time I've asked every male who are the hottest girls in this school. And in forth place its Mabel Pines because she got her braces taken out. And in third place its Emily and Lilly because of there twin cuteness. And in second place is my cousin Pacifica. And as always I'm in first place.

In on that note we are going to have a swimsuit contest. She said every guy in the school riot including me. But Paz, Emily and Lilly stopped me from fully joining the guys. Lets go find that little she-devil. Paz said as we made our way threw the crowd of guys. When we made it to Harley she was wearing something that can only be described by a male as sexy as fucking hell. You finally made it to the party. Harley said putting her feet on the desk. Party you turned the whole male student body into animals. Paz told her. Well then maybe that how they should be, hey Christan how do you like outfit, is it sexy enough? She said cossing her legs. Now this was the twin of Paz and she was just as sexy as her but with that out they seemed so different. Christian cover your eyes. Paz said covering my eyes. But why? I said kind of sad. Because it may be the last thing you'll ever see. She whisper into my ear scared me a little.

Don't get jelly Paz. She said shocking me. Wait where did you hear that name? She asked her. Well, in me and Christan's little talk blondie. She said as I tried to sneak out of the office. Christan! She screamed as I felt my ears weaken. Yes? I said turning around covering my ears. You told her, didn't you? She said as she snapped her fingers causing the floor below me to slowly implode. Wait, a second Paz let me explain. I said pleading her not to kill me. Why should I? Because your miss understanding, please believe me. I said with scared. Your just lucky your cute. She said crossing her arm's. Thank you, now that thats over I only told her why I call you Paz and that's it. I told her. Okay fine, your off the hook. She said with hers still crossed.

Harley P.o.V
But you are not even close to being off the hook. She told me. What do you mean, these competitions are for my amusement but you know you can beat anything else but you can't change your body to match up to mine. I said with so much confidence that it can't be rivaled. I've had enough of this bullshit. She said running out. Bye bye. I said as the rest of theme ran behind her. But I needed something from Christan so a grabbed him a pulled him into another room. What are you doing Harley? He asked me. You andmy cousin have something going on between you two but for now I only want something from you. I explained to him. He looked at me with a confused face. What's with that face do you not want to spend some time with me? I said with a flirty tone.

No that's not it but-. I cut him off. Then you wouldn't mind coming with me to the mall. The mall, for what? I need your help with something. I asked him. Help, what could I possibly help you with? I need a males opinion on this. I told him. Opinion, opinion on what? He asked with a adorable confused look. I need you to help me pick out a swim suit. I told him which made him blush madly. What's with that look, are you getting excited to see me in a swimsuit of your choice? He just blushed even more. Of c-c-course
n-not. He said looking away then looking at me at the corner of his eye but then walked out of the room. Well if that is the reason then let's go right now. I said grabbing his arm. He shuttered when I touched his arm.
Y-y-your b-b-breast. He said faintly. What about them? There t-t-touching me. He told me. What's wrong with that, if you want to touch them you can always ask. (Christan's mind)-Okay last time I heard that was when Paz said it but she said it was a joke and she doesn't look like she's joking. (Back to Reality)