Hot Tub Time Machine

This is sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY ?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
Wait time travel isn't even possible I know I've asked people that have tried for decades. I said walking up to the TV. No it's possible me and Mabel have went threw time a lot. Dipper said. Well if it is possible what the heck is he talking about me being his father and Pacifica being his mother? I asked passing back and forth. You say that like you don't want to marry me yet you asked me to. Pacifica screamed. Yeah I did ask you but it's just surprising that I actually made it before him. I said almost about to be happy again.

Wait when did he ask you to marry him? Dipper asked like he was angry now. Cool it Dipper I didn't technically ask her I just suggested it. I explained to him. Good. What were you going to do, you know I'm much more powerful than you. I stated getting in his face. Woah when did you get more confident in your power. Dipper said scooting back. When you won the bet so what are you going to do about it. I said getting in his face again.

Come on Christan just back off this not the right place or time stream to be fighting. Pacifica said getting in front of me. Fine I won't fight him lets just figure out if this all real. Okay. All right Dwayne am I really your father and she's your mother? I asked Dwayne. Of course you always say that in the morning if I am not awake for school that you would burn my covers. Alright there is no doubt that I'm his dad but Pacifica I don't see much. I said looking at his face. Your right the only thing that I could have given him is my blonde hair.

Dwayne went to the counter and picked up a picture frame and brought it to me. It was a picture of me and Pacifica's wedding picture.(at the top is the wedding picture so see how it is) I guess she forced me to shave. Woah I look so beautiful at the wedding. Pacifica said leaning over my shoulder. Yeah you do Paz. I said looking at her. Wait your calling me Paz again what changed your mind? Do you really care? I asked moving closer to her face. Y-yes and n-n. I cut her off by kissing her on the lips. When I released the kiss she blew out smoke because of my fire powers and started to blush. You taste like smoke but I don't mind. She said as flirty as ever.

Wait what about Dipper were was he? Paz asked still blushing. You mean to tell me that he's uncle Dipper? Dwayne asked. Wait uncle do I not get married or something? He questioned him. No you get married but you get married to someone named Wendy Courdory. He said walking to the couch. Wait I married Wendy! He screamed.

Pacifica P.o.V
I can't believe that I married Christian and he likes me again but what really shocked me was that Dipper married Wendy. Yeah but I haven't seen you sense the party last year. Dwayne said flipping threw the channels on the tv. Well sense I'm your mom then where is your sister? Oh Paris she's with you in Hollywood for your big movie Girlfriend 2. I'm in a movie man I must be world wide famous. I said surprised. You are I have to go to a private school because I was in the first Girlfriend movie.

When will I be back? I asked walking around. Tonight so looks like you will meeting your future selfs. Dwayne said walking behind me. I want to see more proof because before we eventually leave I want to have sweet memories before I leave. Okay fine. He said handing me a book that said my Precious Memories. I opened it and there were pictures of the birth of Dwayne and Paris. I almost cried when I got to the wedding pictures. There was a big cake and my family and the pines family all came to see our marriage. You alright Paz your crying. Christian said coming from behind me. Look it's the day we got married. I showed him the picture and he had a big smile on his face. Wow so it actually happened, this is the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

That's so sweet. Im so happy for you two. Mabel said running up to us and hugging us. Yeah I'm happy for you too. Dipper said making a fist. Dipper what you're not happy your angry and you don't want this to happen. You see straight threw man and your right I don't want you to marry her because I'm going to change the future. Dipper said walking up to him. But my kids with him won't exist and they seem like great kids.

Okay but she is still my girlfriend so don't get any bright ideas. He threatened. Ooohh threats but your never going to do anything. Just then the door opened. We're home. A light deep voice said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger after cliff hanger after cliff hanger. When will it end?

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE